-12-

_______________________________
"Just keep your eyes on the road.." I said sternly...

A slight chuckle purses through his lips....
"I would lose that attitude if I were you missy..." he said as he glimpsed over at me....

"Why should I?!" I said as I groaned...

"I did save you from Taehyung earlier No?!" He asked..

"I could've handled that myself...." I said as I looked down...

"Yeah right....he would've taken advantage of you....and you know it...." he said as he ruffled his fingers through his hair....

"I know....but how do you know Taehyung?" I asked out of curiosity....

"Oh I met him 2 years ago....we met up at a bar...from since then he became my good friend.....but at that time he was looking for......" he glimpses over at me "you...." he continued....

"Ugh!..don't remind me..." I sighed...

"He use to be with girls all the time....he used them as rebounds....he was trying to get over you....but here you are now....." Jungkook continued as his eyes were still glued to the road.....

"I had to be strong especially after what he did to me....he could've done the same thing again...." I said as I fiddled with my fingers...

"Oh...what did he do?" Jungkook asked...

"I don't want to talk about it Jeon...." I said sternly and looked outside the window....

"So what about my reward...Mrs.Jeon..." Jungkook asked as his eyebrows raised and a smirk formed on the corner of his lips....

"Reward?!" I asked confused "for what?!" I continued...

"Aish...I did save you...I need a reward....or a thank you gift...." he said as he chuckled as tongue travelled on his bottom lip....

"Aish....you don't need anything for that..." I said as I looked out the window as my eyes caught upon a huge mansion.... "Is this your home?" I asked breaking the topic before....

"Yes, but don't change the topic...." he said as he parked the car into his garage....

"Why don't I need a reward?" Jungkook questioned as he unbuckled his seat belt and turned his body to face me....

"Because you don't need o-one for that...." I said as I looked down....

Suddenly I felt strong fingers lifting my chin as his deep husky voice said...
"You should be asking me, what do you want sir..."

"Ugh!" I groaned as I rolled my eyes "Can't we just go inside I'm tired...I just want to throw my body on my bed...." I continued as I rubbed my eyes gently....

He raised his eyebrow as his eyes travelled all over my face as he bit onto his bottom lip...
"W-what?" I asked softly as I looked up and our eyes locked....

His strong grip still on my chin as his other free hand travelled towards my right thigh....he gripped onto it as I gasped....
"I can throw you on the bed...."  his deep husky voice sounded the car as his eyes became dark....filled with lust......his pupils enlarged....

"J-Jeon....s-stop..." I softly said as I held onto his other hand that was on my upper thigh already trailed under my skirt lining.....

"Save that for later...." he said as he brought his face closer to mine....

I pulled back as my chest heaved up and down continuously....I bit onto my bottom lip as he slowly moved his veiny hands from my thigh...

"Let's go inside..." Jungkook said as he smirked and got out the car....

I held onto my chest as I took a deep breath and exited the car....
I trailed behind him as he unlocked the front door revealing the house....it wasn't much different from our house....

"After you my lady.." he said as he opened the door for me...

"What a gentleman...." I said sarcastically and scoffed..

I walked into his home....it wasn't how it imagined it to be....it was so messy....there were clothes on the floor....the kitchen was mess....it only had take out boxes....does he even eat home cooked food...like ever.....the house was generally nice....but it needed some cleaning....

"Are you living in a junkyard Jeon?!" I said as I folded my arms and turned around to face him...

"I didn't know I'll have company today..." he said as he rubbed the nape of his neck...

"You better clean this up...Mr.Jeon..." I said sternly...

"Someone's being mean a wife..." he scoffed...

"I'm not being mean....I'll help you clean...show me my room..." I said as I looked around the space...

"Come let me show you...." he said as I trailed behind him up the stairs and down the long hallway....

"This is my room..." he said as he stopped by his door...

"And why are you showing me your room...I'm not sleeping with you..." I said as I rolled my eyes...

"I'm just showing you...incase you get lonely at night..." he said as he bit onto his bottom lip and chuckled....

"Oh please..." I said sarcastically... "I rather be scared than be with you...." I continued

"I see how it is..." he said as he smirked... "we'll see about that..." he continued

I rolled my eyes as he continued walking...he led me to a door that wasn't far from his room...

"This is it...your room.." he said as he opened the door...

As my eyes greeted the room....I gasped...it was exactly like my room....I felt as if I walked into my room at home....except it was grey in color....

"Wow...this looks exactly like my room..." I exclaimed...

"Yeah....I wanted you to be comfortable..." he said as he ruffled his fingers through his hair....

"That's so sweet..." I said as I pouted..

"I know I'm sweet..." he said full of pride...

"Aish..." I chuckled as I threw myself on my bed...forgetting that Jungkook is still in the room...I buried my face into my pillow as I breathed out...

"Ahh no no...you're coming to help me clean" he said as he slapped my ass suddenly...

"Owww!." I turned around and groaned in pain....

"Hehe..." he chuckled as he looked at my face that turned red as a tomato....

"Jeon!..." I said as I called out to him as I was about to get out the bed...but instead he ran out of the room laughing...his laughs echoed the house as he ran down the stairs....

"I'll deal with you when Im done..." I said as I closed my door....

|| ||

I ran down stairs as her cute chuckles echoed the house as she closed the door...who knew I'll be giggling right now....running like a child....from the girl...I'm arranged to.....but I need to keep my mind strong.....I can't let my feelings get the better of me....I need to stick to the plan....if I don't...my dad won't sign over the business to me.....I need to make her fall for me....I need her dad to sign the business over to her.....so.....Jeon co........
________________________________
To be continued....
Don't forget to vote 👍🏻❤️💜
What do you think is Jungkook's plan??? What are Jungkook and his dad planning to do?? Will y/n be okay??