-21-

_____________________________
A/N
Wanted to changed this chapter up a bit instead of posting a picture, I posted a little edit for y'all to enjoy ☺️

And on with the story....

Xoxo  💜
Credits to: @kpop___ar on YouTube

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Taehyung left through the doors I spun on my heels to see Jungkook literally stripping his shirt.
"W-what are you doing?..." I said as I grabbed his arms from taking his shirt off....

"Leave me alone!..." he said with an attitude...

There it was....as he tugged on his shirt it exposed his chest and neck....shades of purple marks covered his neck and chest. The stains of red cherry lipstick all over his shirt and lower jaw....the strong fragrance of woman perfume attacking my nose.

Suddenly he grabbed me by my waist as he pulled me towards his chest.
"Noona....let's do it again...." he slurred out as he gripped my ass...

"Jungkook...you're drunk stop...." I exclaimed trying to push him off but instead his grip tightened around me...

"I want you again Noona..." he said as his alcohol breath swashed across my face...

"Im not Noona....I'm y/n...." I said as I struggled in his grip...

"Come on...pay me double I'll take you on a journey...." he said as he brought his face closer...

"JEON! STOP THIS SHIT!" I shouted at him as I pushed him away with all my strength...

He chuckled as he threw his head back onto the couch. I should get him some water....I stormed off to the kitchen as I held onto the kitchen counter....I breathed out as his words echoed through my mind. Who the hell is Noona?!.... he's absolutely disgusting!

I grabbed a glass as I filled it with some warm water. I tried to calm myself down before walking back out to him. Maybe he's just sprouting stupidness as he's drunk...I should calm down a bit....

I let out a breath as I walked back out to see him completely shirtless...this boy....
I groaned as I walked over and handed him the glass of water as I looked away...

"Drink this..." I said bluntly as I pushed the glass towards him...

He slowly took the glass from my hand as he chugged down the water like there's no tomorrow. He placed the glass down on the coffee table as a groan left his mouth as he held onto his head. He rubbed his eyes as he ruffled his fingers through his hair.

"Y/n?..." he called out softly to me..

"I'm glad you recognized me now...I'm clearly not Noona!" I exclaimed as I rolled my eyes and sat on the side chair.

"What?!..." he said as his eyes widened. His eyes blood shot red as I could see he's clearly still drunk...

"So who's Noona?!...." I asked without any hesitation.

"Why do you care?!" He scoffed as he threw his body back onto the chair...

"Because it's my duty as a wife to know! At least let me know where you're going...I was worried..." I said with an annoyed tone.. "you shouldn't be lying to me..." I scoffed as I looked away.

"And what about you? Huh?! You don't lie?!" He said abruptly and bluntly showing. I saw the anger rising in his eyes.

"What are you talking about?!" I said as I  got up from the chair and placed my hands on my hips.

"Don't act like you don't know..." he said as he rubbed his eyes.

What is he even talking about? He can't be serious right now...he's literally turning this whole situation onto me right now.

"You're still acting like you don't know...huh?!" He said pulling me out of my thoughts..

"WHAT ABOUT NAMJOON Y/N!" He shouted as he stood up from the couch.

"W-what?!..." I said softly as my voice cracked....

"I knew all this while y/n...you lied to...childhood friends?! Please!..." he scoffed..

"I-.." I tried to say but he cut me off..

"So don't pretend to be a good wife and ask me who I'm sleeping with!...He shouted once more not allowing me to add to anything...

"I should be the one asking my wife how much man has she opened her legs to!" He shouted once more as he pointed at me.

I didn't even realize tears were building up in my eyes....a single tear rolled down my cheek as I felt numb. He literally took my character and dragged it down.

"J-Jungkook you know nothing about me..." I tried to say as my voice cracked as my vision became blurred with tears...

"Yeah yeah...you think these tears could fool me...huh?!...maybe I could call Namjoon to get you huh?! What about Taehyung?!" He started listing names...

"JEON!" I shouted at him as I walked closer...
"That's enough! I agree I went with Namjoon but this doesn't give you the right to embarrass me like this Jeon!" I continued in an agitated tone...I couldn't take it no more. He crossed the line...there's a limit to everything.

"Well you shouldn't care who I fuck!" He shouted in my face...

My eyes widened as tears fell uncontrollably at this point....
Without any further questions or even sparing a glance his way, I stormed off to my room and the slamming sound of my door echoed through the house.

I threw my body on my bed as I screamed into my pillow. I couldn't take it no more....he embarrassed me. His words made deep wounds. I agree I lied to him...but that doesn't give him the right to say those stuff....

"Ughhhh!!!" I groaned into my pillow....

~~
Tears soaked my pillow as I tossed and turned...I couldn't bring myself to sleep anymore...it was already 4 am....I was exhausted. His words echoed through my mind every time I closed my eyes. The sight of him shouting at me covered my mind. I groaned as i threw my coverlet over my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

My eyes struggled to open as the sun rays came through my curtains. The sound of my alarm ringed through the room as I slowly opened my eyes adjusting them to the brightness of the room. I sat up as I held onto my head. I had a pounding headache....I'm sure I looked like a zombie...

I walked over to my bathroom as I looked at myself in the mirror. My eyes were swollen and red...my cheeks puffy from all the crying last night. Ugh!

I hopped in the shower as I got ready for work...might as well move on with the day...Ugh! I have to face him when I go downstairs....
________________________________
To be continued....
Thank you for reading 😊💜
Don't forget to vote 👍🏻❤️
Now it's time for our emotions to go on a roller coaster ride 😳👀