-65-

_____________________________

"She'll be fine. She has to stay here for a couple of days, we need to monitor her health. Being in a state of shock can trigger a lot of things. We need to keep an eye on her." The doctor said as he scribbled down on his note pad.

"One word of advice, try to figure out what triggered that bad memory and try to prevent it from happening again...." the doctor said as he adjusted his glasses. "I'll be off then, if she's hungry you can go buy her food...keep her happy..." the doctor smiled as he walked towards the exit.

"Thank you..." I smiled as I bowed before he left the room. My eyes returning back to where y/n sat. Her eyes weak as she slowly removed the oxygen mask from her face. Coughs leaving her mouth as she held onto her head.

"What happened?" She questioned.

"You fainted..." I said as I sat beside her. "The doctor said you went in a state of shock. He said something triggered a bad memory of yours...." I looked deeply into her orbs.

"Shock?" She questioned.

"Yeah....I'm trying to figure out what triggered it...." I breathed out. "Anything happened yesterday that made you remember something in the past?" I continued.

She only looked up as she stared deep into my eyes. Her eyes telling me the whole answer, her expression,the way her eyes weakened. It said it all. Tears welling up into her eyes as mine followed.

"You...." she whispered out as sly he single tear fell.

"I know....." I breathed out as a single tear rolled down my cheeks.

The reason she got like this......

She remembered our situation. Jungkook reminded her of me.

The day she saw me with the girl....Jungkook created that same picture in her mind tonight.

"I heard what you say....." she whispered out as she looked down.

"W-what?" I choked up as my gaze softened, my heart pounding against my chest as I waited for her to speak.

"You love me...." tears fell. "I heard you...."

"You did?"  My eyebrows quirked.

"I heard everything....." she whispered out.

"I-"

"Thank you for sticking up for me...." she smiled as she cut my sentence short.

"That's nothing..." I lightly chuckled.

"But...you know I don't...feel the same about you anymore....." she stuttered out as she forced her eyes to face me.

"I know....don't worry....it's okay..."

"I'm sorry it's just...-" she tried to say but I cut her short. Gripping lightly onto her small hands as she looked up. Our eyes connecting as a single tear rolled down my cheek.

"You love him...." I said as I lightly smiled and looked down.

"He told me everything that happened....well you heard...." I chuckled.

"He really trusts you..." her smile faded....

"Are you guys going to continue this break? Will you be okay...." I sighed

"I don't know, but it's the only way I'll stop loving him." She lightly moved my hands from hers. "It's for the best....he's only going to continue breaking me....and I'm going to be back right here in this bed....."

"Can't you guys try? Jungkook can't be alone....he needs you....you're his future. You're the light to his dark tunnel...." I gripped back her hands. If she leaves Jungkook....he'll go completely wreck, he'll go from bad to worse. He already looks as if he hasn't slept in weeks.

"Taehyung....I need time...." she sighed. "I gave him too many second chances....and he didn't once....showed me a reason to stay....." she sniffled as she inhaled a sharp breath.

"But y/n......"

"He needs you......"
_______________________________