-80-

"Why must the meeting be here?" I said as I rolled my eyes. My arms folded as I looked out the window.

"Don't worry...." Taehyung said as he parked in the parking lot. His hands resting on the steering wheel as his phone rang off. His hands immediately scrambling to get the phone as he placed it too his ear. His voice shaking as he murmured out,

"H-hello?"

He answered almost as if he's hiding something. His eyes wavered over to me as an awkward smile formed on his lips. My face turning into a confused one as I stared his way, his back turning almost as if he's blocking me from seeing him talk.

Weird.

•••••••••

My voice shaking as I answered the phone. It was Jimin. We know him already his voice could be heard through anything. Mentally cursing myself as I heard his voice on the phone.

"Change of plans, lock her in the library..."

"Okay yes the meeting will commence soon..." I managed to sprout out so I can hide the fact that I'm about to lock y/n in a room with Jungkook. Nobody knows if they'll make up or if they'll kill each other in there.

"What are you talking about?" Jimin breathed out as I sensed the look on his face. "Don't bother, just do as I say." With that, he hung up the phone. The beeping sound traveling through the line as I placed the phone back down. My shaky eyes trailing back over to y/n as I saw her eyebrows furrowed.

"Why are you acting so weird?" Her hands folded over her chest.

"W-what? I'm not acting weird..." I rubbed the nape of my neck. Jimin will kill me if I make any slip ups.

"Whatever let's go." She said as she exited the car, leaving me behind. A heavy breath that I didn't even know I was holding in cascaded out. Why is this so exhausting? It felt as if I'm getting locked in a room.

Aish....

"You coming!" She knocked on the glass as the sudden noise caused me to get startled in my seat. My hands rising to my chest as I managed to nod my head.

time skip up the elevator•

"Why do we have to go in the library?" She groaned as we made our way towards the library. "We never have meetings in here."

"Well now we are..." I said as my hands rested on her shoulders leading her straight to the library.

"Sorry...." I said under my breath as I opened the door as pushed her inside.

"Ya!" She shouted as I closed the door on her. Immediately locking the door as I eyed her through the little glass opening. "KIM TAEHYUNG!"

"I'm sorry..." I said as I eyed her. Her ting hands hitting against the door as she glared my way.

"WHY ARE YOU LOCKING ME HERE!" She shouted. "TAEHYUNG!"

"Aish. Can't the just go with the flow. They literally act the same way." Jimin said as he walked over to door. Y/n eyeing both of us as her eyebrows furrowed.

"What are you guys doing! Let me out!" She shouted as she wiggled the door knob.

"You'll thank us later..." Jimin as his hands wrapped around my shoulders turning me around.

"Are you sure they'll be okay?" I questioned worriedly as I heard her voice calling from behind.

"Trust me..." Jimin smirked as he turned off the lights. The entire library and hallway going dark as I heard her screams from the distance.

"Now let's go." Jimin said as he pulled me along the way. "Time for the love birds to make love."

"Ewww..." I said.

"Oh please..." Jimin scoffed

••••••••

"Why the hell would they lock me in here?" I groaned out to myself as my eyes covered in darkness. I knew he was acting weird. Wait till I get my hands on both of them.

"Who's there?" A deep voice echoed through the area. Shivers running down my spine as the voice echoed through the area. Footsteps clicking closer in this distance.

My body going into shock as I slowly spun around.

"W-Who's there?" I stuttered out with shaky eyes.

"I'm asking you that." He chuckled out as my eyes caught upon a tall black shadow walking over my way.

"D-don't come closer...." I stuttered out as I backed back.

"I don't even know you..." he chuckled out.

"Why are you laughing in a situation like this?" I stopped myself from backing away as the figure stopped moving forward.

"Did they lock you in here too?" The person questioned.

"Yeah." I bluntly said to this complete stranger.
"You know them?" I questioned as I squinted my eyes in attempt to see the stranger at least once.

"Yeah, they're my close friends..." the deep low voice said....but something about this voice....it sounded so familiar. It was almost as if I could recognize it but I couldn't put my finger on it.

"I guess there's nothing we can do..." I awkwardly chuckled out as I gripped onto my arms. The tall figure ruffling his fingers through his hair.

"Can you see me? I'll show you to the sitting area..." the voice said once more.

"S-sure...." I murmured out as I trailed behind the tall figure as I kept a SAFE distance between us.

"Be careful..." the person said as I sat on the chair.

"So...." he said as he sat opposite me. "I'm sure you're here for the meeting as well." He cleared his throat.

"Oh uh yeah I am...." I chuckled out. "Not really much of a meeting right.." I giggled out as I chased a light giggle to leave the person sitting opposite me.

"I was supposed to surprise my wife today...but I have this stupid meeting and now I'm locked in here...." the person as he groaned as his figure fell back onto the chair.

"Oh...I'm sorry...." I said as my eyes trailed up. "Im sure she loves you. she'll understand...."

"I hope she still loves me...." the person's voice lowered.

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

"I did a lot of shit. I hurt her in so many ways....but yet the last day I saw her, that was the day....she...she confessed to me...."
________________________________