Chapter 15

Berlin

I giggled at the sight as I slid into the large towncar, Osias ducking his large frame to sit down beside me. 

A heavily pouting Ortiz was sitting on Corey's lap, arms crossed tightly across his chest and trying his hardest to look angry as Corey whispered in his ear. After realizing that the scary Beta was my brother Corey's mate, I was no longer scared of him. I knew my brother wouldn't let anyone hurt me. 

I smiled at Corey, giving him a small wave as he shifted his attention to glare silently at Osias, no doubt being able to smell the fact that our bond was complete. He's always been a protective brother, along with Tyrus, despite the fact that we're the same age. They see me as the little brother, simply because I'm much, much smaller than them. 

"To the airport." Osias instructed to the driver as we pulled away from the vacation house house. He didn't notice the death glares he was getting from across the car, instead staring down at some pack documents on his phone as he drew absentminded circles on my hip, the same hip that screamed in dull pain from last night's... Activities.

My legs squeezed together as I recalled last night, replaying the events in my head.

Osias rushed me to our room as fast as his legs could carry us - which was pretty fast considering how long they were - before I could even comprehend what he'd said. 

Once we got to our room, I tried to be logical when I remembered we still had to pack since we were leaving in the morning, but I was silenced when his tongue teasingly flicked my sensitive nipple. After that, I'd accepted my fate.

The night flew past in a blur, a mess of limbs and sweat as Osias dominated my body all through the night. At one point, Osias mentioned something about doing a 'split on his dick', although he waved it off when I looked at him quizzically, not having a clue what that was. I don't know how he had so much stamina, bending me over every surface in the room as he pistoned in and out of me, his muscles flexing deliciously with each movement. 

The one moment that stood out among the blur in my mind was the sharp snap of pain against my bottom as Osias bent me over the dresser. My bottom burned with pleasure, shocks of electricity shooting straight through me as he smacked it again. My toes curled and eyes bugging at the new sensation as I screamed and shuddered, breathing heavy as I released again for the umpteenth time that night. 

Long story short, I found out that one, people really do spank during sex, and two, that I absolutely loved it. 

I wiggled in my seat, catching my lip in my teeth as I escaped into my own little world, remembering the new feeling. Before long, we'd arrived at the airport, boarding the same small private jet that we'd arrived in.

Corey was about thirty paces ahead of us on the tarmac, calmly talking on the phone as Ortiz struggled to rip his hand from his Mate's. At one point, he even attempted a ninja chop on Corey's arm to try and get him to sever the connection between them. It really was a hilarious sight.

Ortiz collapsed in the seat across from me and Osias, Corey settling much more elegantly in the chair next to him. Ortiz had a thin sheen on sweat on his body, no doubt from struggling in Corey's vice-like grip during the entire trip to the airport. 

It was a bit atypical, knowing that the Beta was definitely the submissive one in their relationship, but logically it made sense. Although Ortiz was a Beta, Corey was of Alpha blood, meaning that biologically, Corey was miles more dominant. It was simply written in our werewolf nature. The smaller of the two huffed indignantly, turning his body towards the window as he rested his forehead against the glass.