ch 1

A beautiful girl with black hair, red eyes and pearl like white and smooth skin stood atop a building looking at the massacre happing before her eyes. Anyone person whether young or old would have been scared to hell but this girl who at most looked of 18 stood there with a smile on her face and no emotion in her eyes.

This girl was Rose🌹.
Rose was the most feared and deadliest assassin known to the world. She had skill which no one could obtain even in a whole lifetime. She was a miracle and a prodigy. She was ruthless, beautiful, emotionaless and a sadistic. But less the people knew what made her like that.

Its was a long, dark night. Especially darkest one of Rose life . Rose was only 5 years old and was with her parents. Her parents were the highest in command of military of Alanca (not a country in real) they had just returned after winning their 100 battle. When its was midnight suddenly a sound was heard. And just in another second people dressed in black clothes infiltrated Rose house and killed her parents ruthless ly in front of her. They took rose and trained her to become a killing machine for their own use but little did they know what she would turn like.

Back to present.
The people who were being massacred were the ones who killed her parents. Rose was satisfied and loved the sight of them being killed and mutilated.
After there was no one left she command ed her people to go back. She also started to walk back to her home to meet the person she loved. Her boyfriend. As soon as rose entered the door . Her boyfriend hugged her and told her sit . Then he brought a glass of water for her and placed it in front of her. At the very moment when rose saw the glass she knew it was poisoned, but she still picked the glass and looked at her boyfriend with a smile on her face and asked, "why?"

After hearing this her boyfriend knew that she got to know that something was wrong with the glass of water. So he rushed and picked up a knife lying nearby and thrusted it into hert stomach.

Rose could have easily blocked the knife but she didn't . She again asked" Why?"

"You dont deserve to know" , replied her boyfriend with a look of content on his face.

Rose then realized that all this was fake the person she loved the most, the person who gave her home to live was fakee nothing was real. Even with these emotions bursting inside of her. She smiled , and smiled filled with sadness, loneliness and aloneness. Then she plucked the knife out of her stomach and thursted it at her boyfriend heart. Both of them bleeded. And knew that there life was coming to an end.
Rose once again asked " Why?"
But her boyfriend just smiled at her with a disgusted looked. And then both of them died..

So guys this is a first story sry for any mistakes. Plz show some love and support. ❤❤❤🙏🙏🙏
And plz tell me your views about this story on comment section.
And as for their profiles .
You can look at it in the other chapter. Please share and vote 🙏🙏