Ch 6❤🌸

Author's pov

It had a been quite a very long time since Rose left for training.
During her training period nobody knew where she was or what was she doing. The cyan kingdom almost forgot the existence of Rose, the daughter of the duke. Her parents everyday  longed to see her. And along with them there was another person who was waiting for Rose.

Since Rose went into seclusion, the people of the cyan kingdom changed there attention to a new person. This person was Melody
, daughter of a baron.
Melody's  father neither was very rich nor was he very powerful, he was a noble common man.

Melody is a cute , pure beauty.
She is a year younger than Rose.
Melody rose to fame because of her magic and her beautiful appearance. Medlody had voice magic. With this magic she can play a music which can bring people different emotions like sadness, jealousy, happiness etc.
Even though melody was beautiful she can't be considered as one of the most beautiful ladies of the cyan kingdom.

The first prince who is known as a beauty appreciater , knew that melody had a very powerful magic. And with her help he could gain the favor of the king and even become the crown prince. So he started being exceptionally kind and loving towards her. To this Melody also started to like the first prince. When the first prince knew that he had made melody fall for him he asked the Kimg for his engagement with her. The king also knew about the powerful magic that melody has and also The crown prince was 20 so it wasn't really a problem. So the king granted the first prince, dyle and engagement with melody. Melody is 16 . So Dyle and she have  to eventually wait till the time she turns 18 for their marriage.  The engagement party is  to be  held  next week. The preparations are being made and  the crown prince  has been very close to Melody.

 The preparations are being made and  the crown prince  has been very close to Melody

Melody