Ch17: The tournament day

The day of tournament ( author is a bit lazy so i skipped a day)

Today is the day of tournament.
Rose was exhilarated and excited today. She had been waiting to show her skills and might to everyone and today was the day to prove that. And she had a feeling that she will meet the white hair guy today( this guy is lucifer) .

Rose had practiced with her sword the previous day.

The sword was very powerful.
Whenever Rose used it, it emitted a red light.

Using it Rose's magic became 5 times more powerful. It was shocking to Rose as well because her both , time and dark magic had reached its peak so she didn't thought that her magic would become more powerful.

Rose named the sword the soul taker.

Rose wore an special combat outfit today, so that she doesn't have any problem while fighting.

Rose in her combat outifit ☝

When Rose, carnina and the duke and Duchess were ready they all sat in a colossal carriage and were on there way to the tournament venue.

The tournament was organized in a huge arena . There was a massive fighting ring in the middle with seats surrounding it from all sides.

Because the competition was open to both commoners and nobles , two sides belonged to the nobles and the other two sides were arranged for nobles.  And the middle side was for the royal family and the Duke family.

When Rose and others reached the tournament venue it was already filled with a massive amount of people.

There were people from the red skull sect also present so carnina went to visit them.

When The sight of the people fell on Rose they were once again awed and everyone kept on starting at Rose.

Then soon the royal family entered. Although there entry was ignored because of Rose there was something that attracted the attention of the crowd.
Along with a royal family they saw a youth who had devilish beauty , white hair and red eyes.
Everyone was shocked by his beauty. But with shock they had curiousity to know who this youth was.

This man was the same man Rose met yesterday (lucifer).

And just after watching him walk with the Royal Family she knew that he was the  forgotten second prince, Lucifer .

The Royal family walked towards the duke's family. Along with the royal family there was Melody as she was the fiance of the first prince so she could accompany them.