Ch 23

Rose reached her. She was welcomed with huge hugs from her parents and carnina.

Rose was happy and relieved that she returned otherwise they would have literally turned over the whole cyan kingdom to search for her.

Her parents asked her about the other person of the prophecy and  Rose just told them about Lucifer. They were shocked to learn this fact. But thinking about Lucifer's  power helped them to overcome the shock.

Then after talking for a quite a long time The Duke told carnina that they have received a invitation from King inviting them today for dinner.

Rose listening to this smiled slightly she definitely knew that this had something to do with Lucifer.

Time passed by and it was now time for the Duke family to visit the King's palace .

They sat in the carriage and were on their way to The King's palace.

Soon they reached the palace.
Reaching they were greeted by The king, Quenn, Lucifer and dyle.

They all then sat down to have dinner. All this time Lucifer was looking at Rose. And Rose just gave him a teasing look.

The Duke knew that they must be something the King wanted, otherwise he won't invite them on a dinner so casually. So he waited patienly for the King to reveal his intentions.

After they all had dinner the king said " Ryan, i have a proposal for you. We both know that that Rose and Lucifer are the two people of the prophecy. And it is that my Son Lucifer likes Rose. So i want to ask for Rose's hand for my son."

Listening to this the duke replied " Your Highness, as you know that Rose has the right to marry whomsoever she wants to. So you should ask Rose about this "

Rose was stunned by what the king said. She never thought Lucifer would tell his father for a marriage with her. Concealing her happiness she smiled and replied " Your majesty, I also to like Lucifer very much. And i would love to accept this proposal ".

Listening to this the King smiled.
Finally he was able to do something for his child.

Rose parents were also contented as Lucifer was the most suitable person for Rose, and they believed in Rose's decision.

Lucifer controlling his happiness, looked at Rose with rose with Love brimming all over his face .

The Queen had no opinions to share on this. She  just remained silent.

But then they were interrupted by a loud laugh. This laugh came from Dyle.

Dyle laughing furiously said, " Hah! You all done with your drama. Now let me tell you! Rose is mine, only mine! So you all should stop dreaming and come back to your senses Rose could only marry me!"

Listening to him Lucifer became infuriated. How dare he say that Rose was him. Lucifer wanted to pull Dyle's tongue out.

But before he could do anything the king said," You idiot!How dare you! Do you think you deserve Rose. She is your Brother bride. Don't you have any thoughts about her!"

Hearing the King , Dyle became angry he shouted " You old idiot shut you mouth I will kill you"
Saying this he picked up the knife in front of him and charged towards the King.

Everyone was so shocked  that the didn't even move. Only Rose who had expected such a reaction used hre dark magic and killed Dyle before he could stab the King.

Looking at all of these happening everyone was schoked. It took time for everyone to come back to their senses except Rose and Lucifer.

The queen then shouted " My son!"

But the King said" You keep quiet. Its better that he died . Trying to kill his own father a shamless person. I now announce Lucifer as the next King. Tomorrow he will be crowned as the next King ,and rose and  Lucifer will have their engagement ceremony along with their marriage  tomorrow. I know its too fast, but its for the best."

Listening to King, everyone nodded as they had no problem with this decision, they felt that this is gonna happen and its better if its soon .  Then the Duke family went back to their home as they had to prepare for many things.

Reaching home Rose told Carnina about everything. Carnina was surprised but was ver happy cause she knew that there was no one better for Rose than Lucifer.

That night everyone was sleepless because of preparations and Exicitement.

Lucifer's sleep was lost because of such a sudden good news. He was eagerly waiting for tomorrow.

Only Rose was relaxed right now.
She thinking about her engagement ceremony smiled and went into a deep sleep., anticipating tomorrow.

Wooho guys its Lucifer and Rose Marriage!

I know that i am hurrying too much but i don't have more ideas and i wanted to complete this book.

I wanted to thank you all for your support!

Please excuse the mistakes made by me❤❤

And don't forget to vote ❤❤❤❤