Ch8: Rose's return🌹

Author's pov😛❤

Right now Rose was sitting in carraige and going to the duke mansion, her house.
Soon the carraige reached its destination and Rose stepped down from it.

The moment Rose stepped down her was welcomed by the warm hug of her mother and her father's loving smile. Her mother started crying and her father concealed the tears of joy in his eyes. It was truly a touching sight and made the maids watching the scene to also cry.

After, Rose and her family had a long and hearty conversation.
They asked rose various questions and about her time during her training period. They were trully very happy to see their child after so many years.

Soon after some time they told Rose to go to her room and rest, thinking that being on a long journey must have made Rose tired.

Rose pov ❤
Today i had the most longest and hearty conversation with my parents in my whole life. Just by looking at them i understand how much they missed me and how hard it might have been on them.It made me feel guilty but now i will compensate to them and make them feel proud of me.

Being on a closed door training surely added many problems for me. I had to fill up my mind with everything that have happened till now.

I got to knew that the first prince have an engagement with a girl called melody this week . It is said that the first prince and melody are very talented and have very strong magic. My father who is also regarded as one of the top 10 magician of cyan kingdom said that the first prince magic is better than him and Melody's magic is comparable to his. Surely there has been some curiosity aroused in me forn them.

Right now my main concern is to once again make people remember my existence. I have thought to make my first appearance on the engagement day of first prince and melody as that would be the most suitable time cause there would surely be an immense crowd present at the engagement day of the first prince .

Well till then i would leisurely enjoy my time with my family and prepare myself for the future events.

Hello everyone! So rose is back and wishes to make and entry with a bang 💥! If you are liking the story then plese vote share , follow and comment down below ❤