The death god❤❤

Author pov(yasss i am back😉😘)

It was 12 at night. Everyone was asleep at the duke mansion . a figure in dressed in all black clothes and black clothes could be seen escaping out of the duke's mansion.

This person in the black cloak had godly skills, each of this person's moves were sharp and agile like of a knife.

And the most interesting and intriguing thing was the without the help of magic this person was able to jump from the window to the ground. This distance between the ground and the window at was least a 1000 metres, this person was simply unbelievable and invincible.

And this person was none other than Rose.

Rose was sneaking out of the mansion at midnight to visit the place called Death valley.

Death Valley was considered as the most cruel,dangerous and bloodiest place in the entire cuan kingdom.

This place had slave markets,auctions,fighting rings,
Assassin cults, market's selling poisons and everything dangerous ,dreadful and vicious things could be found here.

Such a place was rarely visited by the nobles and was full of commoners,assassins and killers.

Rose was visiting the death Valley at the night without telling her parents, as they would have never let her visit sich a place.

While going Rose was wearing a black cloak to hode her apperance. Rose wasn't at all nervous or scared while visiting the death Valley because she herself was an assassin and if considering her power she was actually the most dangerous thing in the world.

Using her time magic Rose, increased her speed time to such a terrifying pace that in mere 5 seconds she was standing in front of the death Valley.

This death Valley really lived up to its name, it was surrounded by such a thick aura of fear and Dreadfulness. A person would be naturally alarmed and vigilant while entering such a place.

Rose entered the death Valley and walked a bit further. She was here to visit the slave market but her main motive was to satisfy herself as it had been a long time since Rose had some enjoyment and unleashed her madness, and what could be a better place than is death Valley to unleash her madness .

Soon Rose heard shouting of people so she walked towards the sound of a voice . Following the voice she reached a fighting ring. There was a fight between two men going on the ring. A large number of people were sitting as the audience and enjoying the battle. The shouting was naturally coming grom these people.

Rose pov❤🌹

Watching this sight Before me, I smirked. These people here are cheering for the fighting and encouraging the men to tear each others throat.

Hah, if it were the nobles they would have covered there eyes seeing such a scene. Even if the nobles allowed tournaments,they never supported bloodshed.
To me this place is thousand times better those noble meetings and balls.

I watched the two men fighting. They were fighting very viciously there was blood lying everywhere in the ring, but too bad their skills were way too weak in my eyes.

Now watching these two men fight had made my hands itch too. Its been really a long time since i had a fight.

So I went up to the ring and announced,

"Hello everyone !. I can see you all enjoyimg the fight goimg on here. And now i will give you the fortune to see me fighting. I challenge anyone present here to fight with me. Whether the person is a swordsman, assassin or even a magician i dont care.
And if any person could even cause a scratch on my body i would give that person a thousand gold coins "

As soon as i finished my words, there was an uproar. People started to shout aloud.

" Does she even know the power of magician and assassin present here even the nobles fear them"

"Who are you! Such an arrogant brat. Let me be your opponent i would cut you into pieces"

"Do you even how how much a thousand gold coin is! Don't speak if you dont know"

"If you have got the balls, then show us your face "

These dogs really bark too much. Let me show them who is the real boss here and let their mind come back to their senses.

I replied,
"I am the Death God . And the thousand gold coins you all are barking about couldn't even be worth as much the dirt of my foot.And talking about my appreance,I am afraid that my godly beauty will make you all blind and you all wouldn't be able to open your eyes even in your seven lifetimes. But now if you all are begging that let me grant you the fortune to see my face, this the fortune that you all have accumulated by the good deeds of all of your past lifetimes"

I changed my appearance to my dark appearance cause if i showed my normal appearance then someone or the other will naturally identify me as the duke's daughter because of my white hair and that would cause a commotion.

Then I slided down the hood of the clock which was covering my face.

-to be continued.

Word limit:1004.

(For those who forgot rose dark appreance: Rose had a dark appearance because of her dark magic.She has the choice of using this appreance but while using dark maic she automatically changes to her dark appearance. Rose dark appearance:her hair turn black and her eyes turn blood red)

 Rose dark appearance:her hair turn black and her eyes turn blood red)

Rose dark appearance ☝

Yeah guys another chapter! So finally Rose showed her true self. yess i know our fl is arrogant and savage but why not! With her achievements she can as arrogant as she wants.

Continue reading to fimd put what will happen next😉😘

Vote and share❤❤🌹🌹🌹

Continue reading to know what would happen next.

Please vote and share❤❤❤