Epilogue

Rose and Lucifer lived happy for ever after and they always loved each other.

Rose also completed her goal she conquered the world, and she conquered it with her love Lucifer ❤❤

Because of the power of the dark magic they lived for hundred of years and watched their children, grand children grow up.

Under their rule the cyan kingdom was developed into  a huge continent which was named Ariadne continent.

The cyan kingdom now became the capital country od Ariadne continent.

There was no poor and no crime.
Death Valley was now no more a deadly and vile place.

Red skull sect from a assassination sect developed into a protection cult providing justice to people.

Carnina also married and gave birth to a daughter. She made Rose the godmother of her daughter.

The people worshipped Rose and Lucifer like gods.

After 100 of years  ensuring that everything was good and making their grandchild the nwst king they disappeared from the view of everyone, they spent there time alone travelling to different places loving each other.

They lived for 300 hundred years.
When they knew that their time was gonna get over. They return to the cyan capital.

They breathed the last time together , dying while holding each other's hand.

Their grandchildren buried them together in a Rose garden.

Even after they diwd people kept on worshipping them and the Ariadne continent reached its peak and its people were always happy.

❤❤❤❤