ch 4

Today was the magic ceremony od rose the genius and prodigy of cyan kingdom. The ceremony was held in the palace of king. Eveyone present was very excited about the results of the daughter of one of the most prominent men of the cyan kingdom . The duke family arrived splendidly. The duke and Duchess wore matching outfits of blue color wheras rose black gown which perfectly contrasted with her whit hair. When the sight of the people fell on rose the were alll awed and were willing ly or unwillingly captivated by her beauty. Some of the men even god nooseblewds while looking at rose she was truly the most beautiful lady in the whole cyan kingdom. After the duke family the royal family entered. Its was truly an eye catching entry. The king wore a white suit which perfectly matched with his golden hair and the queen wore a light blue gown which draped beautifully making her look like a fairy. The first prince had raven black hair ,white skin and wore a white suit. The crown prince was a genius he was 10 years old and possessed the creation magic which was a lendary magic. He was considered to be the second most handsome men of the cyan kingdom, the second prince had white hair and red eyes and wore a red suite he was the most captivating men at the event. He was also the most handsome men of the cyan kingdom . He was 9 years old and was exceptionally talented in magic. He was the first personposses two magic, the destruction magic which is a legendary magic and the time magic which was also a lengendary magic. He was the pride of the royal family and was said to be the most eligible men of the cyan kingdom.

After the entry of royal family. The king called rose upon the stage and announced to proceed the magic ceremony. To test magic one has to a magical stone and according to the change in the color of the stone one can know the magic. The stone turned into yellow color and slowly turned white . This meant the time magic which . Everyone was impressed as it was a ledendary magic but rose was not satisfied with the results then suddenly the stone turned dark black in colour and this meant the dark magic. Everyone present was SHOCKED other than one person in history of cyan kingdom no one had ever possessed dark magic. Even the royal family and the duke family were shocked. They knew that rose was a genius but they didn't knew that she was this powerful. With her power no one could ever think of even getting close to her, this was simply unbelievable. Admist the choas there were 2 people who were calm . First was rose and stood calm with a glint of satisfaction on her face and the second one was the second prince who looked at rose's direction and smiled. The second prince knew that his heart was taken at the exact moment his glance fell on rose and he he knew that she was talented. But he didn't knew that her talent could shook the roots of the entire world.He then decided that he would make rose his.

Rebirth Of The  Assassin❤🌹जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें