ch 3

Rose pov.

So its been 5 years since i have been reborn. I have regained most of my skills but i have concealed my skills from others as it could have attracted many people's attention and with attention come a great danger.
This worls consists of magicians and swordsman. The power of magic was only possessed by the children of nobles not by the common people. The comman people were usually swordsman but at a very immensely rare chance their were some nobles born with the power of magic. There are 3 basis on which magic was divided ; the rare ,the legendary and the dark magic . The rare magic consists of magic like earth magic, fire magic, air magic and water magic.
The lengendary magic consisted of the healing magic, creation magic and the most powerful of alll the dark magic was a magic which had many characteristics like transportation, defying gravity and many others but its charactersticks were not completely known as there was only one person who possessed dark magic but he was assassinated very early. The rare magics were the magic which was most commonly inherited by the nobles. The chances of possessing legendary magic was 1/10000 and the chance of possessing dark magic was 1/100000000 .
Next week is my magic ceremony my parents have been worried for me. They love me very much and i also love them. Even i myself am excited for my magic ceremony. No matter what magic i possess i will once again become the most powerful person and i will conquer this world