Ch 5❤💦

Rose pov

Phef! There had been quite a ruckus in my life ever since my magic ceremony, my father's office is full of marriage  proposals and many noble ladies have started sugarcoating my mother. Well for me i am pleased with my magic. Now i will venture forward on my journey to once again be the most powerful person. With my assassin skills and my magic it would only acquire some hard work. So i have decided to ask my father for a magic tutor for me and then i will go to a closed door vigorous training and will become the best of all.

TIMESKIP~~~

Rose pov🌹❤
I entered my father's office and was greeted by his loving voice.

"Well, rose. How come you you are here. Is everything alright!? " asked my father

" Yes of course father everything is alright. But i wanted to talk to you and mother about a matter"
said I.

" Well okay rose i would ask the maid to call your mother then". said father

My father then actioned towards a maid and told her to invite my mother to his office.

Soon my mother came into office i greeted her and she looked at me with a loving face.

"Well now that both of you are here,I would like to like to tell you that I wish for a magic      tutor "

"Well that's not a problem at all  Rose, every child has a magic tutor after he gets to know about the magic he posses" Said my mother.

"But there is also another thing that i wanted to tell you. I wish to train in a seclusion. I wish to move another place to learn magic. And disassociate myself with everyone till the time i dont complete my training"

After i said this sentence, there was a glint of schock and worry on my parents face. But soon they stabled themselves and nodded while looking towards each other. I knew that my parents agreed to my wish.

"Well rose, we wont Stop you from doing what you want but are your really sure that you want to be secluded and how many years will you stay in your training?"said my mother.

" Yes, mother. I am sure about my decision and i don't know when i will be back. " , i said

" Well then i will fatherdo as you say so rose" ,said father.

Timeskip ( author's a bit lazy😛)

Rose pov❤

Today was is the  day i will leaving for my training. I am very excited but also a bit sad. As i wont be able to meet my family for the next of coming years. The carraige has been prepared and my tutor is also ready.

My tutor is Walt. He is said to be the one of the top five magician in the cyan kingdom. He has the time and he is also quite  infromed about the dark magic as it was his ancestor who was the first person in entire history of cyan kingdom.Walt is a stunning man with green hair.
He desired by most of the women of cyan kingdom.

                    Walt.

Before entering the carraige I bid my parents farewell for the last time. And then with  Walt  on my side I started my journey.