Ch 19

The day after the tournament

Rose woke up from her sleep.
Taking a bath and changing her clothes she went to the hall to greet her parents.

When she reached the hall she got to know from the maids that the king have called her parents.

Rose thought that what could be so important that the king had to call her parents so early in the Morning and just the day after the tournament.

There was definitely something that these people were hiding from her. She decided to wait until her parents are back and then talk with them.

Thinking this she picked up the newspaper in front of her. The newspaper was full of news about her and Lucifer

Looking at Lucifer's  photo she smiled and thought that should she give him a chance. She couldn't find any fault in him .
All she could see was love and sincerity from his side. But what if she ends up with the same fate as her previous life, what is he betrays her, but Rose had a very intense inner feeling that he would never do so.

Then Rose heard a Thud distracting her from her thoughts.
She looked up to see what it was .
It was her father and mother. Both of them looked Tensed and worried.

Looking at This Rose asked them
"I know something is wrong Mom and dad. The fact that you told me not to use my Dark magic whenever not in desperate situation, the king called you both so early in the morning just after the tournament. Mom and Dad you both can trust me and   I can tell this matter is somehow related to me"

The Duke and Duchess knew that Rose was too intelligent and she would figure out the matter even if they didn't tell her. Thinking that it would be better to tell Rose themselves the Duke continued.

" Now Rose, this is a matter of great importance. You now listen to me. " Said the Duke.

Then he continued and told her that the previous Queen, the  mother of the present king  was
Very much devoted to god. She have served in chruch for all of her life before getting married
.
She was granted by a power. She could hear the god and conveyed their messages as prophecies.

Every prophecy she made naturally came to happen in future.

And the time when she was living her last moments of life, she told a prohecy and very important one

The prophecy was
" Two people with dark power will come and unite.

And what they do the people would have to abide.

Whether They create hell or heaven, all this depends on the path they have chosen"

- to be continued

Hey everyone! Another chapter is up! What do you guys think about the prohecy!? What all is gonna happen?
Stay tuned fo find out!!!

Please vote and share❤❤❤❤🙏🌹🌹