Ch22

It was morning . Lucifer woke up before Rose. Looking at Rose sleeping he couldn't help but adore her.

She was soo beautiful, soo powerful and soo good in every aspect that he always felt insecure. He knew that he would do his best to always keep her at his side.

Their love would be eternal. Thinking this he stroked her Face gently.

This made Rose furrow her eyebrows, thinking that he will wake her he quickly withdrawed his hand.

Then he laughed  and placed a gentle kiss on her forehead and went out of the room not wanting to disturb his princess.

Lucifer got ready and went to the Kings palace.

He had to tell his father about a him having dark magic and being the other person of the prophecy.

   After the king knew that Lucifer wanted to meet him invited Lucifer  to his study hall.

There Lucifer told him about how his mother have helped him conceal his dark magic and how he was the other person of the prophecy.

Knowing all this the King was stunned. Such things happened and he didn't even know.
He was angry that Lucifer didn't tell him about this before but how could he blame Lucifer for this. He himself has failed as a father. He had never paid attention to him or even had a heartful talk with him. He was so immersed in ruling the Kingdom that he never paid attention to this child of his.

Thinking of all this The king became very guilty and sorry.

He wanted to make up for all the things.

So looking at Lucifer  he said him " My son forgive me for all the things  I have done. If there anything i can do for you?"

" Father, i beg you to grant me a  marriage with  Miss Roseanne von Roseville, the daughter of the duke. I love her very much and would like to marry her as soon as I could.  Said Lucifer.

The king was surprised. He never knew that his son had someone he loved. And this someone was Rose. Thr girl who is perfect in every aspect. And the best thing was that they both are the child of prophecy. What could be more better than this. And if he made Lucifer the crown prince he would be rest assured for his whole life.  With Rose and Lucifer as the queen and king of cyan kingdom there will only be good happenings. These two were like a pair of gods descended from heaven themselves.

Laughing the king replied, "sure my Child. I would definitely do so. After three days i will invite the duke's family to have a dinner with our family, and at that time i will talk to them about this matter".

Listening to this Lucifer smiled and after some time he returned to his mansion.

He quickly went to his room to see Rose, he saw her sitting beside the window looking  outside.

He went and hugged her from beside
" What are you looking at ?"

" The Roses" Replied rose.

" You know the first time when i saw you at your magic ceremony i fell in love with you. And since then i had planted these roses till the day i met you again. These roses reminded me of you each day i couldn't see you." Said Lucifer.

Listening to him Rose became very touched.

She looked back at him and said "I love you".

With this they both kissed each other. While kissing a tear of joy fell down from both of their eyes.
They were truly happy to have each other.

After spending two more days with Lucifer( ahem! I am gonna gonna tell what they did in these two days, just the couple stuf ahem ahem!), she thought that she must go back otherwise her parents will be worried.

So saying bye to Lucifer she went back to her mansion.

Lucifer was sad that Rose was leaving but Remembering that they are gonna meet soon coaxed him.

Yeah guys! We are progressing with the story!

Sorry for any grammar or spelling mistake, please forgive this author😋😅!

Dont forget to vote and share!!❤❤❤❤❤❤