Ch 20

Rose listened to her father till the time he completed.

Rose was quite surprised after listening to it all. Now it was quite something. She knew that her powers were far more powerful than anyone and that she was blessed by dark magic but she never thought the her existence was so important and that the fate of this world is partially dependent on her.

Getting all the information in her mind Rose asked her parents
" Why did the King call you"?

The Duchess replied " We both thought that if you didn't use your dark magic then the King would apparently not remember the prophecy  and would not think that you are the child of prophecy but looking at you fighting yesterday and witnessing your power he naturally remembered and knew that it what you who is the child of prophecy  and called us today. We wanted Us to find a time time and tell you about the prophecy and  tell you to find out the other person of the prophecy. "

Rose knew who the other person was. But without that person's approval and consent she would never tell anyone about it.

Now she must have a talk with him.

So Rose told her parents " Mother and father I think I know who the other person is. But i want you to conceal this fact till the time i tell you to. So i would be going out for a few days to find out about it all. I dont want you people to  worry for me. I would completely be fine "

The duke and Duchess at first disagreed with Rose about this thing but Rose convinced them and at last had their permission  .

Then Rose went to Her Room. He had to tell these things to Carnina so she called carnina to her room.  When Rose told carnina about everything the was shocked . She knew that her master was a goddess who would change the world.

Carnina asked  Rose " Master I think you know who this other person is "

Rose knew that carnina will figure it out. Carnina knew her very much, she said" Yes Carnina i know. But i wont tell anyone about this person. I am going to have a talk with him. So i wont be here for a few days. I want you to take care of yourself and my parents "

" Yes master " Replied carnina. Although she wanted to go with Rose but she knew that her going with Rose will be futile. Her power was nnothing compared to Rose . And Rose was so powerful that no one could harm her.

That night Rose Bid everyone goodbyes .

And went forward to  do what she had in mind.

Hi friends! Our story is at a very thrilling point right now.
Hope you all are enjoying it.
I am putting all my efforts in it!.  Please vote and share!❤❤❤ and stay tuned for other chapter