Chapter 11 - You're PREGNANT?

Sorry nu update for long had writers block and also was working on my other novel which i just posted, pls check it out it's called "dragonriders of ostea" even tho there's only one chapter atm lol anyway on with the chapter

Tsunami POV

I flew back towards Sea Kingdom, stopping a few times to...excrete liquid.

What the hell was wrong with me?

I finally reached the Sea Kingdom, only to crash into the Summer Palace and fall into the sea with a splash, tumbling through open windows and onto someone. Then the someone wriggled out, and gave a happy exclamation.

"Sunameeee!"

"Auklet!" I exclaimed and picked up the little dragon, and placed her back on the bed. "Sorry 'bout that."

Auklet blinked, then lost interest in me and continued to – quite violently – bash her toys around. I proceeded to fly back out of the window and to the hospital. I crashed into the reception. The receptionist gave me a disgusted look, but I ignored him and asked, "Where's Starflight?"

The receptionist gave a snobbish sniff. "That NightWing who stupidly got himself stabbed?" I growled, and grabbed the receptionist by the neck and shook him. "Where – is – he?" I snarled. The receptionist whimpered. "Into the emergency section, forward until you reach double doors, first room on the left."

"Thank you," I dropped him onto his desk. He immediately sprang back and hid behind it. Coward. I went to Starflight's room, but before I could get there I collapsed onto the floor with pain. Nurses flocked around me with panicked whisper. Then I passed out with exhaustion.

I woke up, a long time later. The nurses were excitedly whispering now. I was laying on a bed, and I slightly lifted my head. There was...a splatter of blood around me?

Then a nurse came over, smiling. "Congratulations, miss! Six fine eggs! They should hatch in about 5 weeks."

"WHAT?" I roared. Nurses picked themselves up and fled. Only a few stayed, whimpering. 

"You were...pregnant, miss," the one holding the egg announced tentatively.

"But how?"

"You see, when a girl dragon and a boy dragon love each other very–"

"No, not that!" I waved her away impatiently.

I hadn't been near a SeaWing male for over a week because I couldn't visit Riptide, and there was no one else! Ugh. I guess that was something to ponder about later.

Suddenly, a drowsy feeling began entering my brain. It felt like it was looking for something, pulling through my memories.

Wait a minute, was my memory being wiped for some reason?

Oh no oh no. Remember. I desperately clung on to my memories but it was too late. My brain throbbed and suddenly I felt a white feeling wash through me.

The eggs! Me and Riptide's eggs!

...oh. They were safe. There was something I didn't seem to remember about them, but I wasn't sure what. Probably wasn't important.

"Wait. Why was I out?"

"The eggs seem larger than usual." The nurse proclaimed. "Normally it takes one days for royal dragons to give birth. I believe these eggs are overdue–"

I snatched the eggs and sprinted off. Starflight would have to wait. It was time to find Riptide.

Riptide POV

I paced around my house one more time and then sighed, curling around the bed. Suddenly, the front door fell apart, and Tsunami strode in, clearly agitated.

"Tsunami!" I got up and began to run towards her.

She pushed me away and dumped a parcel on my table and pulled off the cloth on it, revealing...eggs?

"This is all your fault!" Tsunami declared.

Eggs? They couldn't be mine. Me and Tsunami hadn't even met for ages.

"What? Are you sure those are mine? They can't be! We–"

Tsunami threw a bowl at me, which exploded. I winced. My brain began throbbing; looks like the bowl hit my brain. The eggs couldn't be mine, though.

What are you thinking? A oily voice entered my brain, one that didn't sound like mine. Of course they're yours. 

No, they weren't. They definitely...weren't? Wait a minute, what was I thinking? Of course they were.

"Wow, you're grumpy."

Tsunami glared at me. "Yes, yes, whatever. You're taking care of them, whoever's eggs they are; they're probably not even mine. I need to do something important."

"Wait–!"

But she was already gone.

Looks like I'm in trouble.

edit: im back here to edit this chapter, ive changed it so riptide and tsunami were brainwashed/enchanted etc to forget about the fact they didn't have eggs