Chapter 5: Snatched

"So what is it?" she asked while offering him a plate of eggs, bacon, and toast.

He took the plate and stared right into her [E/C] eyes, "Ever heard of the League of Villains?"

CONTINUED...

At the mention of that name, [Y/N]'s eyes widened. 'The League of Villains?! That one group that attacked UA?!

Reading her face like a book, Dabi opened his mouth, "So you have heard of it..."

"Obviously! You guys attacked UA! How would I not know?" 
Dabi chuckled as he placed his dirty plate on the counter, "Yeah, that's right..."

And then it hit her. "HOLD UP!" she said as she slowly backed up, keeping her [E/C] eyes on Dabi. "That means... You're part of their league! AND I HAVE A FREAKING DANGEROUS VILLAIN CHILLING AT MY HOUSE!" running out of breath from all the yelling, she used her inhaler.

Dabi looked up at her, raising his eyebrow as he smirked, "Scared?" he stood up and started walking towards her, making her almost trip over her own feet. Why was she so nervous?

[Y/N] looked at him straight into his blue eyes, "If anyone is scared here, it's you..."Suddenly the lights went out, [Y/N] had used her quirk to absorb all of the electricity running in her house, causing a blackout.

"Cute..." Dabi said, "You finally decided to show your quirk at work..."

'Darn it!' it was a stupid move, she should've considered before acting. She barely ever used her quirk, most even believed she was quirkless. She quickly thought of an excuse to make it seem like it wasn't her, hoping that it would work, "Oi, I forgot to pay the light bill again..."

[Y/N] heard Dabi snort out loud somewhere among the darkness of her house. "You really think I'd believe such a lame excuse? You really are something [Y/N]"

For some reason, the way he said [Y/N]'s name, made her back crawl, 'Now that I've shown him my quirk, what is he going to do with me?'

Her [E/C] orbs started frantically scanning the room looking for him. Feeling a hand grab her by the shoulder, she produced a blast of a small electric shock.

Retreating his hand from the shock right away, [Y/N] heard him a couple of feet behind her, "Well, would you look at that? The little doll can do more than absorb energy."

There he was, calling her names again, it exasperated her. Looking behind her, her glowing [E/C] eyes, met his glowing blue orbs. The anger in her face, although in the darkness, was clearly visible. [Y/N] pounced at him with all of her force. Quickly dodging, the raven-haired man grabbed her [H/L][H/C] hair and knocked her to the ground.

Hitting the corner of a glass table, the lights turned back on. [Y/N] sat on the floor, wincing in pain as blood dripped down her forehead from the deep cut. Trying to ignore the fact that she was dizzy, she stood up and made her way to the bathroom, nearly hitting the walls.

When [Y/N] turned around to find Dabi, he was standing in the middle of the hallway, but he wasn't alone. A young girl, not any older than a teenager, was standing right next to him, jumping up and down. [Y/N] wasn't gonna lie, she thought she was adorable with her blonde hair tied into messy buns and her childish yellow eyes. But there was something wrong with her, [Y/N] just knew it.

Locking eyes with the girl, she started squealing, "Look at all that blood! She's so cute! "

Yeah... there was something wrong with her, she was a psycho! [Y/N] quickly drew her eyes away and tried to make it to the restroom without any further injuries.

Dabi signaled the girl, and right away she leaped at her. 

"We're gonna be such good friends!" she squealed.

As she flew right past [Y/N] and licked some blood off her [S/C] skin, she felt an injection shoot in her back. Sure enough, it was some kind of serum that knocked her into the ground seconds later.

Skipping around as if she had won a prize, she looked down at [Y/N], "I'm so happy Shigaraki picked her! Just look at her! Isn't she adorable?"

"Yeah, yeah... whatever..." Dabi said as he walked towards her with his hands in his pockets. "Toga.", the young girl looked up at the mention of her name. "Go pack some clothes for her, I'll be going now..."

He picked up the girl over his shoulder and made his way out through the back door. Toga, alone in the house, was overwhelmed with excitement as she looked into [Y/N]'s drawers. Quickly her face turned into a frown as she pulled out some jeans and dirty t-shirts, "These clothes are so not cute!"

She stood up and started skipping around the room. Her blonde hair went up and down as she searched the entire room until she found a pink box under her bed.

"OOOH! what's this?", she pulled out a box of brand new clothes that [Y/N] had hidden away. As she opened the box, a smile across her face, she started jumping up and down, "THESE ARE SO CUTE!"

Taking the box, she slammed the door behind her and ran back to Dabi. Showing him what was inside, he quickly looked away, "Hmph, looks like she's gonna need to learn to dress 'immodest'"

"What are you talking about? These are super cute!" Toga said as she glared at Dabi.

Dabi only rolled his eyes and kept walking with [Y/N] on his shoulder. "She won't like it, but she doesn't have a choice."

Walking into an abandoned warehouse, the sound of echoing footsteps was interrupted by a man with blue hair and a hand on his face, "So you finally decided to bring our little toy?"