Chapter 14: New Encounter

Slowly opening her eyes, [Y/N] could see that Dabi was still sleeping on top of her. Trying to get up without waking him up, she tried gently lifting his head, but she failed. Looking up at [Y/N], Dabi grabbed her, making her fall back in bed.

As he was hovering over her, he smirked, "Where are you going?"

[Y/N] adverted her gaze, flustered, "Umm... C-can you put a shirt on? Please?"

Looking down and back up at [Y/N], he smirked. Turning her face with his hand, he could see her face turn red. Chuckling to himself, he softly blew at her ear, making her unintentionally whimper. Embarrassed, she glimpsed at Dabi, who was licking his lips as he looked down at her. Moving her head to look at him directly, he quickly closed the distance between them, dragging her into a hot kiss.

Immediately melting in his embrace, she wrapped her arms around his neck, clearly asking for more. As their lips moved in sync, he moved his body even closer to hers, showing his true desires. Deepening the kiss, [Y/N] let out a small gasp as Dabi allowed his tongue to explore her mouth without hesitation. Grabbing on to his shoulders, she entangled her tongue with his, enjoying the sensation. Overtaken by pleasure, it wasn't long before they lost themselves in their own world, showing just how much they wanted each other. [Y/N] wasn't too experienced on these things, but she knew enough. Not wanting this to go too far, well, at least not yet, she was the one to break the kiss.

Finally, gasping for air, Dabi threw himself beside her, staring at the ceiling. [Y/N] used her inhaler, trying to regulate her breathing again. Catching her breath, she sat up, "That was... um..."

"Amazing." Dabi interrupted, smirking at her.

...

Slipping out of bed, she walked to the opposite side, making Dabi get up, "Let me see your back."

Dabi raised his brow before obeying her, immediately wincing from pain after being poked. Rubbing his back, he looked back up at her, "Yup... that bruised up pretty bad."

"Looks like I'll be taking care of you this time, sleeping Beauty."

Tying her hair in a messy bun, [Y/N] walked out of the room and returned with her first aid kit. Climbing on the bed, she grabbed an ice pack and put it on his skin, "Ey! That's cold!"

"Obviously, it's ice."

After leaving the ice pack on for eight minutes or so, his back was now completely numb. Grabbing some aloe vera and spread it around the bruised area.

Dabi chuckled, "You know it's not that bad, I've had worse."

Looking at his arms and at his bruised back again, she continued doing what she was doing, "I know. But I wanted to take care of your little pain."

"What are you? A sadist?" Dabi said in a joking tone.

"Maybe..." She chuckled at his stupid question.

Gently patting his back, she applied some bandages to keep the medication on, "There, that should do it."

Putting his shirt on, he turned around and gave [Y/N] a hug, "Thank you..."

Smiling at him, she gave him a small peck on the cheek and walked out to put everything away.

...

Grabbing some clothes, [Y/N] went to the shower to clean herself up. She needed to go grocery shopping, sure, she had some ramen left, but now that another person was living with her, that wouldn't be enough.

Walking out of the shower in a red shirt with and some black high waist jeans and boots, [Y/N] grabbed her wallet.

"Dabi! I'm going out, please don't destroy my house."

Stepping out, Dabi locked the door. [Y/N] walked around, observing her surroundings. Stopping in front of a puppy, she knelt and gently patted its head as it licked her hand, "He seems to like you."

[Y/N] looked up to see a tall, skinny, blonde man. He didn't look any older than she did, and he was actually quite handsome.

"Oh! I'm sorry, are you the owner?"

"No, no, it's all right, I don't mind it." Bending down, he picked up the golden puppy.

"Allow us to introduce ourselves."

Picking up the puppy's hand and waving it, he gently said, "This is Beau... and I'm Nole".

"It's a pleasure to meet you, I'm [Y/N]." She smiled at him.

Extending his hand, he kissed hers as she placed it on top of his, "The pleasure's all mine."

"Are you new around here?" [Y/N] asked, she had never seen this man before, so she was quite curious.

"Actually, yes, I am. I recently moved here to open this shop."

Looking up, she realized that she was standing right in front of his new shop.

"I'd like you to come in if you'd like," Nole said as he put the puppy down.

Since she didn't really have a specific store she would shop at, she decided to check it out. Walking in, she scanned every corner of the store. The isles seemed perfectly organized, the store was bright, and it had a friendly, comforting environment to it. Taking in a deep breath, she smiled at Nole, "This is a remarkable, delightful place you've got, maybe I'll start shopping here."

Rubbing the back of his head, he smiled back, muttering to himself, "Yeah... I'd like that..."

"Hmm? What was that?" [Y/N] looked back at him.

Awkwardly avoiding eye contact, he responded, "Oh! I said I'd like that. I hope that doesn't seem too straightforward. It's just that you seem like a nice person."

"No, it's ok, I'm glad you think that. I actual-" [Y/N] was interrupted by her phone. "I'm sorry, I need to take this."

"It's all right." Nole smiled and walked away.

Picking it up, she started walking around the isles with her cart, "Hello?"

"Um... Hey [Y/N], um... Why is there a random stitch dude sleeping on your couch?"

"Alex! Who gave you the key?"

"Um... no one, I broke in through your bedroom window."

"Why you!" [Y/N] looked beside her to see a lady staring at her.

Lowering her voice, she walked away, "Whatever you do, don't wake him up, get out of there."

"What the hell?" You could hear Dabi's calm voice in the background as he yawned.

"AAAH! TOO LATE! I THINK HE'S GOING TO KILL ME!"

*beep* the phone call ended.

"Shit!" [Y/N] dropped everything and took off running, "Sorry for the mess, Nole! It's an emergency! I'll pay you back somehow!"

Nole smiled as he watched her figure get smaller and smaller, holding the puppy in his arms, he said out loud, "She seems like a very nice girl, do you think she has a boyfriend?"