Chapter 6: Choices

Walking into an abandoned warehouse, the sound of echoing footsteps was interrupted by a man with blue hair and a hand on his face, "So you finally decided to bring our little toy?"   

CONTINUED... 

[Y/N] slowly recovered her consciousness to find herself in a strange building. It was dark and cold, with the dim light coming in from the windows being the only light source. Her head still pounding, she softly touched her forehead. As she winced from the pain, she felt a trail of stitches placed on her injury.

[Y/N] attempted to get out of the bed, noticing a pair of chains around her ankles constricting her. She overheard Dabi talking on the phone, "Yeah... she's awake, Toga and I are keeping an eye on her... you can come see her..."

[Y/N] kept trying to escape the chains, the rattle echoing through the empty room."There's no use in doing that dollface...", Dabi said, putting his phone in his back pocket.[Y/N] growled at Dabi "LET ME GO YOU BASTARD!"

"Just shut up and go to sleep or something..." Dabi grumbled, rubbing his eyes. "Why won't you look at me when I'm talking to you?! That's the least you could do right now!""You sure you want me to look at you?" Dabi said in a mocking voice, still facing away from [Y/N]."What the heck are you talki- "

[Y/N] was interrupted midsentence as the blonde girl she saw earlier skipped inside the room."You're up! I'm Toga!" she squealed, making your ear ring.

"Do you like the outfit I picked out for you?" she asked as she jumped up and down. Looking down, [Y/N] realized that Toga had dressed her in a pink bra and pink underwear with a fluffy rabbit tail smacked right in the middle of her rear end. [Y/N] was so wrapped up in what was going on, that she hadn't noticed what she was wearing. Seeing her own body exposed made her blush in embarrassment. Covering her face, she mumbled, "Was there nothing else?"Toga stopped jumping and looked at her as she tilted her head, "What do you mean? You look so cute..."

[Y/N] looked up at Toga, locking eyes, "I just don't feel comfortable in this...""Oh! I know why!" Toga started jumping up and down again as she left the room to grab something.

Skipping inside the room, she placed a pair of bunny ears right on top of [Y/N]'s [H/C] hair. "There we go!" Toga squealed as she started clapping her hands.

Looking at [Y/N], Toga called out to Dabi in excitement, "Dabi look! [Y/N] looks so adorable!"

[Y/N]'s [E/C] orbs widened as she heard her call his name, "DON'T LOOK!"

Dabi chuckled in his low voice, "Saying that just makes me want to look even more."

"Aaaw... why can't he look? Should I add some blood to make you look even cuter?" Toga said with a huge smile on her face.

Remembering just how crazy this girl was, she nervously laughed, "On second thought, I think I look quite cute in this outfit..."

Forcing a fake smile, she thanked Toga for her "kindness". Satisfied, the young girl giggled and skipped her way out of the room.

...

Thirty minutes passed, and [Y/N] was stuck in what felt like an eternity on her part. Trying to pass the time quicker, [Y/N] enveloped herself in a thin blanket, shivering from the cold, staring at the wall as she laid in bed. Looking at her exposed body every now and then, she couldn't help but feel vulnerable. Tears started running down her cheeks, knowing fairly well that no one would look for her. Having her parents die three years ago, left [Y/N] alone, with only a dumbass as a best friend, who won't even realize that she's missing. After the incident, [Y/N] had become a very private person and barely allowed anyone in her life; she only focused on work, herself, and keeping Alex alive.