Chapter 15: Unwelcome

CONTINUED...

Racing through the streets, [Y/N] tried to avoid bumping into anyone. It was a good thing that she lived near the shop, or else Alex would definitely be killed, well, if he wasn't dead already.

Arriving at her house, she pulled out her keys and quickly opened the door, revealing a disaster. She found her walls had giant burn spots all over them, her favorite pillow was in the middle of the living room, on fire, and Alex crawled up in a ball behind a desk. 

[Y/N] walked over to the desk, finding Alex with a pot on his head, "Um... Alex?" 

"AAAAH!" Alex threw his shoe at her face and disappeared.

"Ow! What the hell?"

Peeking from the corner of the wall, he walked towards her in relief, "Phew. It's just you, thank goodness." 

"Uhuh..."

[Y/N] hit the back of his head, "What the hell, Alex?! You deserved this for breaking in! Anyways, where's Dabi?"

"Y-you mean blue fire stitch dude?" Alex said, his voice cracking, "he tried to kill me, but he couldn't catch me, Haha-"

Alex looked at [Y/N] as she looked up at a figure behind him, "He's right behind me, isn't he?"

"Yeah..." she unintentionally chuckled.

Jumping behind her, he peeked from behind her shoulder, "tell your boyfriend to please not kill me."

"Um... he's not my boyfriend..." 

[Y/N] wasn't lying, they confessed to each other, but they never did become an official couple. 

As [Y/N] said this, Dabi's eyes filled with a bit of jealousy, thinking this boy was something more than special to her. 

"Who is he?" Dabi asked in an irritated tone.

"Oh! This is Alex, that annoying best friend I told you about... the one I told you not to kill."

"Huh?!" Alex gasped, "You have to ask him not to kill people?"

"I'm done!" He put his hands up and walked over to the door, "If he's not your boyfriend, why is this psycho living with you?!"

Slamming the door, he left [Y/N] and Dabi surrounded by an awkward silence. 

"I'm heading out." Dabi put on his vest, avoiding any eye contact with [Y/N].

Not even waiting for a response, he walked out of the house, slamming the door behind him.

"Um... ok?" [Y/N] felt a little bit confused by the whole situation; she didn't really understand why both of them were angry. Deciding to ignore those two, she started cleaning up her house, "This is gonna take a while..."

...

Alex walked with his head down, muttering to himself, "That little witch, she's insane, freaking [Y/N] doesn't kno-"

He was interrupted by a tap on his back, "What the hell do you want?" He looked up at a tall man with a puppy in his arms. 

"Oh! I'm sorry, I just heard you say [Y/N]'s name..." 

The red-headed man raised his eyebrow as he stared at him, "and?"

"I hope its no bother, but if you know where [Y/N] lives, could you tell me? You see, she left her wallet at my shop." He gave him an awkward smile as he rubbed the back of his head.