𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝟎𝟑

:::

:::

"Good. Yes! Very nice! Turn your head a little to the le- yes yes just like that!"

I lie on my side, looking all sexy with the red bikini I have on. I caress my leg while looking at the camera.

"She's good isn't she?" I heard my new manager say to the owner of the label I have a shoot with right now.

"Yes, this is just her first shoot and she's doing it great." He responded looking at me when I took another pose in the warm sand of the beach.

"She's a role model for every teenage girl and even older. Have you seen her YouTube channel?" My manager says. They talked along while watching me do my own things on the photoshoot.

The whole beach is for a few hours hired, so I can do the shoot peacefully without people watching me.

The makeup artist walked over to me and fixed my face a little before walking away.

After an hour of shooting the new collections, I was done for today. My dresser gave me my robe and I thanked nicely, covering myself up.

My manager walked excitedly to me giving me a hug. I smile when she pulls away.

"Claudia told me that you are great but you are incredible! You haven't been my client for so long but I really see something big coming for you. Bigger than this campaign." She clarified.

Claudia's manager has seen potential in my work. So she has asked me to manage me for how long I'm staying in California. I have spoken to my former management in my own country and she agreed on that idea. That all happened last month.

She's taking care of my cooperation and I also get little jobs to do to keep my image warm and still going.

"Thank you, Sabrina, I really appreciate what you are doing for me." I thanked her. She shook her head.

"You are the one who makes this all possible! I'm honored to manage you, Kendra. Well, have some rest I'll see you next week at the office." She smiled touching my shoulder before walking back to the owner.

I smiled, walking to the trailer to get myself dressed.

After taking the cab to the apartment. I walked into the house, hearing the tv loud in the living room.

Dakota lies on the couch, with Chili lying on her legs. She has a bucket of ben&jerry and a big spoon in her hands. Her hair is all messy, so is the whole living room.