𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝟎𝟕

:::

:::

; Previously on Serendipity ;

She lies next to me gazing at the ceiling as well.

"This is such a weird situation. Everything I wrote to you these past months." I giggled nervously covering my face out of shame.

Thinking about the personal stuff I told a stranger was wrong, but it felt right as well. Because hey, I maybe have talked to her for months but I never saw her in person until that night.

The spicy words I was saying to Billie was meant for a guy. Because I know whatever personal stuff I was saying, a boy doesn't think too deeply about it.

But now that I told this to a girl and that girl is also into me. Things are very harder than I thought.

A girl is more unmistakable and is able to express her feelings, mentally and physically.

"Everything I wrote to you was real. Every single thing." Billie spoke softly. I feel her eyes on me.

And there it is, she speaks the truth without hesitation. I could hear her confidence in her voice.

I faced her, looking at her crystal blue eyes.

She's an attractive looking girl. Her creamy white skin, her perfectly shaped nose, her dark colored eyebrows that didn't match her snow-white hair but still look flawless on her. Her plumpy pink lips.

Gazing at her for too long makes my cheeks boil.

She smiled sweetly, catching my staring at her way too long.

"Really?" I ask chewing on my bottom lip.

"Yes." Her eyes wandered down my lips and back to my eyes.

I know that she wants me. I mean, she's nineteen a hot looking girl and probably single ready to mingle.

But I don't know how I feel about this, to be honest. I feel very flattered by her but I want to make a good decision before I do something I will regret later or will hurt anyone.

After talking to Billie for a little, it was time for me to go to the feminine event with Claudia and others.

Very applicable to my situation. I love women, but do I love women this much to date one?