𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝟎𝟖

:::

:::

Kendra eyed me when I sit down across from her, placing two strawberry milkshakes and one bowl of fries.

"Oh, I'm so hungry!" She immediately took a few fries dipping it in her milkshake.

"Slow down girl, before you choke yourself." I chuckle, watching her eat as if she hadn't eaten in days.

She behaves herself quickly, taking a napkin to clean the corners of her mouth. She eyed me and smiled awkwardly.

I watched her at ease, having both my arms on the table.

"Damn you are adorable as fuck." I mumbled to myself softly.

She pushed her hair out of her face. "What did you say?" Kendra blushes a little.

I shook my head. "Nothing."

She nods taking some fries. "Let's ask each other questions." She sits straight up.

"What do you want to know?" I ask intertwining my fingers together.

She steers her milkshake with the blue straw.

"Hm, how long do you sing?" She asks smiling at me.

I let out a snort thinking about the memories of me as a little hyper crazy girl.

"My whole life actually, it started when Finneas make music on the keyboard when he was little. It is his hobby to play on his keyboard and guitar, to produce his own little stuff on different programs on his computer.-"

"-He started to sing as well and I always stood next to him singing with him. A few years later Finneas whole attention was on my voice and producing music for me, in his little room. We record everything in his room, we still do. It's just, our place of memories and it inspires us."

Kendra nod. "It's incredible to hear that your brother and you make this all together. Your parents are very proud I guess." She smiled.

"I'm just doing this as a hobby. Having a few supporters here and there on social media really is nice. But bigger than this isn't my plan. Actually." I shrug looking down at my silver rings.

She frowned confused. "What why?" She asked a little bewildered of my comment.

I sigh biting my lip. "You see, my father has his own company which I really like to involve with. Since Finneas choose for music, my father is planning to make me the future successor of the company. It's an honor and I don't want to disappoint him. He first did get disappointed at Finneas that he chooses music above the family company." I explained with a low voice so the people in the restaurant wouldn't hear.