𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝟐𝟖

:::

:::

One week later

I hummed, playing on my ukulele.

My phone buzzed. I looked, seeing twenty missed calls from Kendra and forty messages she has sent me. There were also ten missed calls from Gina and a few messages from her I haven't read. I sigh turning my phone off. Playing on my ukulele again.

I missed her. A lot, but I didn't feel like talking. It was a week ago when that incident happened. Luckily there was nothing on the social media, people haven't caught us fighting.

A few days ago I have talked to Dakota though, she apologized for her behavior I did the same. Both of us were wrong and we punished ourselves by giving each other some fists and hair pulls. We called a truce. But I didn't feel better, I had left Kendra alone when I told her to make up her mind.

I was angry. Furious, that she didn't trust me immediately of me telling the truth about Dakota. Mad that she didn't believe me when I tell her that I want her. Only her. We are driving apart from each other, I think Kendra feels the same way.

Finneas knocked standing at the doorway. "I have called you many times but you didn't seem to hear me." He chuckled, sitting beside me on my bed. "What's wrong Billie?" He asks a little concerned.

I put my ukulele away. "I don't know. Things are getting complicated. I don't know what to do."

"Has this to do what happened a week ago? Have you talked to Kendra yet? I heard that she tried to contact you." He touched my shoulder for support.

I sigh. "You know, I thought when Kendra and I got together things would get a lot easier. But I was wrong, it feels like destiny won't let us be. First of all, Dakota, which our issues are already solved out. But she's still in love with Kendra. Now, Gina, she's here for me. She's there for me, but at bad timing, Finneas." I mumble rubbing my head with my hand palm. He kept silent. "I told Kendra that I love her still because it's true. I have never stopped and when I need to choose between Gina or Kendra. It's Kendra, it will always be Kendra. But for me to do that, I need to stop loving Gina. I can't do that. I can't, Finneas. And now Kendra is giving me time to think about it, but what does that mean? Did we break up? Did we-." I stopped myself. I groan lying down.

"I thought that I was certain about what was happening in my life. But I'm not, I don't know what I have done to others and to myself. I have fought over a girl that was already my girlfriend, I'm ignoring the two girls that were very important to my life and still are. What am I going to say when I speak them again? My world is turning upside down." I covered my face, being silent now.