𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝟐𝟎

:::

:::

I giggled. "Billie, where are we going?"

I followed her blindfolded. She chuckled.

Today I wake up with three girls on my bed, singing the original birthday song. We ate cake together and I opened my presents I got from them.

From Tayla I got the newest Chanel purse I have wanted for a long time. From Dakota I got a few clothing she made special for me. She makes her own clothing besides her work, she really has a fashion feeling and can design awesome stuff.

From Billie, I've got a beautiful necklace from Vivienne Westwood with pearls. I don't know how she came up with it, ut I love it. I immediately wear it and I'm not planning to take it off.

I've got blindfolded while Billie takes me somewhere what feels like a beach. She says that she has a surprise for me but I can't come up with what.

"We are almost there." She squeezed my hand.

"We better because I'm getting very nervous now."

She laughed. "You will like this little surprise, babe."

After a few minutes, we stopped. Billie was all silent.

"Billie?" I ask a little shaken up.

"You can take off your blindfold." She says.

I slowly did what she said and blinked a few times to get my vision back. The first thing I saw was the person I've missed for so long standing there smiling big at me.

"Mom?" I gasp covering my mouth shocked.

Is this real? Is my mom really here? Standing in front of me? Flying all the countries over to see me on my birthday?

"Sweetheart I missed you." She smiled walking over to me. I smiled big tearing up. She laughs hugging me tightly, I wrap my arms around her. Smelling her scent I missed for months.

Billie is standing there, looking at us with a smile.

We pulled away. I watched Billie confused.

"But how?" I say hugging my mother from the side.

She walked closer to us. "Well, we had a little contact so I was thinking. Why not bring your mom here."