𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝟐𝟏

:::

:::

My birthday went by pretty fast.

We haven't slept the whole night, since Billie and I had our little fun in a fancy hotel. Placing two horny teenagers alone in a hotel isn't a very good idea. We have been swimming a lot, and after that, we couldn't help but watching a movie when we were having sex the whole time. Without quitting.

I turn my body. Seeing Billie sleeping on her belly. Her hair is messy, covering half her beautiful face. Her naked body is half covered. I could see her little tattoo on her back. She looks so soft.

I carefully sit up, looking at Billie.

She really took care that my birthday ended amazingly. It already was with her beautiful performance she did with Finneas. But after that, the way she makes me feel good all over again, making me feel like I ruled the world for once. It was amazing.

I returned the favor, I was a little nervous about that. But she enjoyed it, very much. I did my job as well. I didn't know that I had it in me. So bad, so good. Was it because of the alcohol we drink at the pool? Or was it me being hungry for once. Sharing the passion I have for Billie.

"Good morning, beautiful." I heard a raspy voice.

I focused on her face. She peeked at me with one eye.

I smiled lying back down. "Good morning." I whispered. She stretched and lie on her back, pulling herself up. She covered her breasts with the sheets. She has a silver necklace with a tiny little toilet man. Filled with diamonds. I have noticed it yesterday night but I didn't have the chance to ask her about it.

I stretched my arm, touching her necklace. She looked down at my hand. "What is it?" I ask.

She chuckles. "Blohsh. Since I have fans that whine about me having no merchandise, I have designed my logo." She explained lying back down.

I smiled. "Blohsh." I mumble and giggle. "It really fits you. Thinking about a Blohsh." I crawl closer to her. She laughs wrapping her arm around my body.

"Tell me. If you heard the made up word Blohsh. What is the first thing coming up into your mind?" Her fingers lingering on my bare shoulder.

"A person with a strange mindset."

She laughed again. "I know right! My fans are going to love it!" She says excitedly. I smiled bigger gazing at her necklace. "You can have it if you want to."