𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝟏𝟒

:::

:::

Continuing

The noises of the thunder and raindrops ticking against the rooftop made me flinch a little.

I tiptoed out my room, trying to make no sound on the laminate flooring.

I know that Tayla and her parents sleep on the same floor I do. Both their room lights are off and their door closed.

With my glasses on and my body covered in a white fluffy looking robe. I look around me, finding a light in the dark halls.

After a walk that feels like an hour, I finally found the stairs. I carefully walk down the stairs still looking around me.

Reaching the ground floor, I walk into the main living room. The living room has not much furniture. Tayla loves a clean house with a lot of white and brown accents. I could literally count how many furniture she has in this room.

I hugged myself looking around me. Looking at the white expensive lion statue that is bigger and longer than me.

I hear a light knock coming out of the glass wall.

I turn my head to see a dark figure leaning against the wall. Right hand pressed against the glass.

I froze. My heart was in my throat, not being able to breathe for a moment. Gazing at the figure standing in the garden, I saw something I recognize. The silver hair, the way this figure is clothed.

I calmed down. Walking closer to the glass wall.

Billie just gazed at me, her hand still on the glass. Her hot breath fogged the glass. Her crystal eyes, peering into my soul as always.

She looks sad, miserable. Her whole body is soaked, her hair and clothes drenched. Her face covered in raindrops mixed with her own tears, that still runs through her cheeks. Her eyes red, puffy. Her nose red of sniffing, her lips red and plumper than before.

Her lips moved, but I couldn't hear her because of the thick soundless glass.

"Please" She mouthed, having her lip between her teeth now looking now down on me and back up to my eyes.

I could hear her voice in my mind. Her perfect voice.

"Forgive me" She mouthed now.

I look aside me if there was a door, at the very corner there was a glass door. Billie also looked at the direction I was looking, she glanced at me one time before moving herself to that door.