𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝟑𝟎, 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

:::

:::

The end of their adventure??

Kendra couldn't help but leave Billie a message that she's going to board today and that she will be waiting for her at the front of the apartment building. But unfortunately, Kendra didn't receive a response from Billie. She was wondering what Billie said to her at the top of the mountain, she really meant.

"We can't wait any longer. Let's head away." Dakota walked up to her when she and Tayla were ready with loading Kendra's luggage in the trunk.

Kendra shook her head not agreeing with her suggestion. "Please, she will come. A few more minutes." She mumbled with hope, standing in a nervous position.

"Kendra, we don't have time anymore. You will miss your flight. Finneas and Claudia are waiting at the airport. Who knows Billie is there too." Tayla touched her shoulder. It took a moment for Kendra to give in. She gets inside the car with her friends.

Kendra already said her goodbyes to Maggie and Patrick through facetime. They couldn't be there at the airport, but they wished her luck with her adventure back to her home town.

She also got a call from Marvin. He also wanted to speak to her for the last time. They got into a long conversation.

"Hey, did you actually heard from Billie?" Kendra asked biting on her nail nervously.

"No, she isn't with you? Damn Billie. Don't worry Kendra I will search for her okay?" He assured Kendra, thanked him before hanging up the phone.

"You think she would arrive on time?" Dakota asked still looking at the road. Tayla turned her head to the side, looking at Kendra who sits at the back.

"I-I don't know." She stutters nervously. "It's over. She doesn't care." Kendra looked down at her phone. Tayla sighed touching her knee to support her.

"Everything will be alright okay? When we arrive at the airport we have at least an hour to say goodbye to everyone. Billie will come okay?" Tayla smiled.

"I hope so." Kendra didn't felt any hope at the moment. She relaxed a little on the seat, while she slowly got taking to the LAX airport.

~

Billie sits on the same bench at the top of the mountain. She bends down resting her elbows on her legs. She looked down at her necklace, that hangs around her neck. It makes her think of something. Of a memory they had. She took the necklace off, looking deeply into the diamonds pieces on her logo. The one Kendra has touched.