𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝟏𝟗

:::

:::

"No fucking way. WE ARE GOING TO DISNEYLAND!! AS IN WALT DISNEY!" Kendra screams looking out of the window. She sees a board with Disneyland written on it.

Tayla laugh looking at the rearview mirror took look at Kendra's hyped reaction. She looked back at the road, Dakota is sitting next to her. While Kendra and I sit at the back.

"Since you don't like pre-parties, we figured that maybe an amusement park is a solution." Dakota explains. "Oh and don't say that we didn't have to do this because we do! We are your friends!" She pointed at her smiling. Kendra laughs.

"Oh my God I love you guys." She lies her head back down on my lap. She has been in this position for two hours, sleeping on my lap. I caress her face with my finger, she closes her eyes slowly drifting away.

"And she's gone again." I chuckled.

Tayla sighed. "She's such a baby when it comes to taking naps." I laughed agreeing.

"Yes Kendra loves napping. If she doesn't, she's."

"Grumpy." I finished for Dakota.

She nods. "Exactly. Then there's no fun with her."

I hum. "I can take that. I'm getting angry if I haven't eaten at all." I revealed.

"Same." Tayla sighed. "Does one of you have a sandwich? I'm getting hungry." She mumbled. We laughed searching for something to eat for her.

Arriving at Disneyland, we walked around looking at all the beautiful stuff around us. We watched the first parade and after that, we are shopping at the stores.

We could see that Kendra is having fun at the park. Our mission in taking Kendra somewhere she likes really is successful.

"You really need to wear this one!" Kendra smiled holding Mini Mouse ears with a huge pink bowtie in the middle. I raised my brows. She laughs. "Come on Billie. For me." She pleaded with a smile.

I chuckle. "I don't think so, you wear that one. I'll wear this." I say grabbing Mickey Mouse ears without the bowtie. "Look we match." I smiled.

She laughs giving me a quick kiss.

I smiled biting my lip. The way she feels comfortable around me and us being all clingy on the public eye really makes me happy.

"O my God you guys are so cute!" Tayla smiled taking pictures of us when we walk out of the store. We laughed, holding hands. Dakota's smile faded when she saw us holding hands. Kendra didn't seem to notice but I did.