𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝟐𝟓

:::

:::

((Thank you guys for the comments on chapter 24. You made my day 🥰🤣))

Next day

I repeatedly tapped my foot on the ground, rubbing my hands together. I stand up and sit down. Tapping my foot on the ground again. I flicked my left wrist to look at my silver watch.

"Jezus, calm down Bil. Are you that nervous about their arrival?" Finneas chuckled patting my back.

Finneas forgave me fast about me driving a car and lying about it. I'm glad about it, but now there's something else. Dakota has spotted Gina and me being intimate. I haven't touched her at all. But that's not the problem right now, the problem is that Dakota has seen something and I didn't have the chance to even explain it to her. I have searched the whole house but I couldn't find her.

I immediately get back home and tried to get some sleep, but of course, I couldn't. I waited a few hours before it was time for Finneas and me to go to the airport to wait for the girls. I have clothed myself all black, wearing black sunglasses and a beanie so people won't recognize me. Finneas did the same.

I didn't feel like getting recognized, I just wanted to see my girlfriend coming and go back home with her. I'm not nervous about what happened yesterday but I was nervous about Kendra and if she read the article or send me messages that I wasn't able to reply because of my broken phone.

In the distance, we saw the girls walking together with two security guards walking behind them. Finneas and I stand up. A smile grew when I see Kendra clearly. She's wearing an oversized sweatshirt from my merchandise with a skirt underneath and sneakers. Her hair is in a ponytail and her face was without makeup but she's still glowing as always.

My heart clenched, feeling the known butterflies inside my belly.

Her face turned to my direction, it took a while until she realized that I was standing there. Her face glowed immediately, smiling big at me. She dropped her suitcase and backpack. She runs towards me.

I laugh walking towards her. She throws herself at me, her legs wrapped around my body, and her arms around my neck not letting me go. I hugged her tightly against me, keeping my balance. Her lavender smell filled my nostrils, I hum satisfied.

"Billie, I missed you so much." She whispered in my neck, having her lips against my skin.

"I missed you more," I replied kissing her cheek many times, she giggled when my lips touched hers.