𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝟏𝟎

:::

:::

"Billie." I whispered sitting on the edge of my bed.

She turns around eyeing me immediately. She has a smile on her glorious face. The sparkles in her eyes, the happiness that is readable on her look.

She walked closer to me and kneeled down in front of me. She places her hands on my knees.

"What's wrong, princess?" She asks.

I giggled. "What is with you and the nicknames?" I placed my hands on hers.

She frowned. "You don't like it?"

"I do. I'm just asking." I have my teeth between my lip. She stands up pushing me down on my bed.

She hovered on top of me, having her hands supporting her hands on the mattress on both sides of my head. She slowly bends down, our faces facing each other closer and closer.

I smiled closing my eyes, feeling her soft lips pressed against mines.

Feeling myself exploding inside.

Wanting more from this girl.

Wanting everything she has.

Wanting Billie.

All to myself.

.
☁️
.

I opened my eyes, looking at the dark ceiling of my bedroom. I groaned closing my eyes again.

This is my first dream about Billie. In this dream, it felt like I was her girlfriend. The way we acted to each other. The way I allowed her to please me.

I felt real, the nicknames she's giving was a real thing.

I open my eyes, running my fingers through my messy hair. I lick my lips and sighed.

What's wrong with me.

I sit up, turning my head to my window.

It's still night time, I have slept two hours.

I grab my phone, lying back down. I checked my Instagram, I spotted a picture of Billie and Finneas that Claudia posted just two hours ago.