𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝟏𝟏

:::

:::

Continuing

She watched me. Seeing the adoration in her beautiful orbs.

The joyful expressions she has on her face when she's watching Finneas and me doing what we always do.

The way her mouth parted when I took a high note. She gulps when I did a little laugh between recordings.

She danced a little on the sounds.

I eyed her now and then between my singing.

Seeing her blushing when my eyes are on her.

There was no moment she was on her phone, she was so focused and interested in what we are doing.

Fuck she's everything I want.

"Let's take a little break." Finneas suggested sipping his last bit of lemonade. I nod taking my headphone off.

He stands up walking away from his bedroom. Closing the door behind him.

I took off my beanie and pulled my hair tie out of my hair. Shaking my hair a little with my hand.

"What do you think?" I ask turning around to face Kendra, she sits up and thought of a bit.

"It's breathtaking, you guys are amazing! Really, I have respect for all that. Oh my God." She touched her cheeks dramatically. I laugh pushing her.

She laughs lying down on the mattress. I jumped on the bed, having my legs on each side of her body.

I tickled her on her sides, she laughed with a few yells in between. I smiled not stopping.

"BILLIE!! Stop!!" She laughed holding my arms with both her hands, but I'm stronger than she is.

I laugh. "You little bitch think that you are funny huh!" I still tickled, she laughed kicking with her legs right now.

"Billie seriously stop before I pee in my pants!" She laughs, seeing tears coming from her eyes.

I chuckle and stopped, letting her breath.

"Fuck." She says between her breaths, smiling at me.

I smiled, gazing at her smooth caramel skin.