Introduction

Hello!  I've been noticing that there's a lot of Iwaizumi soulmate AUs, bUt thEy'rE aNgSt and my poor fragile heart can't take it.  By angst, I mean things like "he isn't actually your soulmate,"  "You cheated on him and you guys broke up," "one of you dies,"  Etc.  So I tried writing a less angsty one.   

The plot is not in line with the canon story just because...well...it just didn't fit the story lol.

I sincerely apologize if you're expecting good writing, because I'm not a very good creative writer.  it gets VERY cringy at moments.  I'm open to any advice you may have , as I want to get better as a writer.  Thank you for reading!

SPOILERS: Up to the end of season two :)

Just in case you didn't read the description: Soulmate AU where when you write anything on you skin shows up on your soulmate's skin as well. You can't erase what your soulmate wrote. You two can both write proper nouns but they will only appear when one of you knows who the other is (even if the other doesn't know yet). Once you erase whatever you put from your skin, it disappears from the other's skin as well.

Disclaimer, all media and characters I use are not mine and I, in no way own them.

I know it seems like more of a reader insert at first, but I promise that I'm trying to have more Iwaizumi in it.  It IS a slowburn so please be patient.

EDIT:  god this story sucks.  but hey, welcome lol.  you can read it in chapters, or if you want to read it all in one chapter, be my guest and skip ahead to the one titled, "The Challenge - Full Story."  enjoy lol.