Chapter 4 - Many Misunderstandings

POV: Toritsuka

"How are you feeling?" Y/n asked.

I open my eyes to find myself lying down in the nurse's office.

"W-what happened?" I ask half awake.

"On our way to school you passed out." Y/n said with a look of worry on her face. "Luckily Saiki was here to help me carry you to school." She pointed to the pink-haired psychic. 

"Thanks guys." I said weakly. 

"Good grief. You made this poor girl worry about you." Saiki shook his head in disgust. 

"I'm sorry." I said and frowned. 

"Don't be sorry." Y/n said and petted my hair. "As long as you're okay now we're happy. Right?" She looked at Saiki.

"Good grief." Saiki said and left the nurse's office.

"Saiki!" Kaidou yelled with Kuboyasu and Nendou following after him.

"He doesn't talk much." Y/n said shrugging.

"He's a weird guy but he helps me a lot so I gotta love him." I tell her. 

Passing out is kind of abnormal for me but I guess I'm an abnormal person. How many teenagers can say they're a medium? I already have a weird life. And it just got a bit weirder.

"Do you think you're ready to get up?" Y/n asked looking at me. "School is already over."

"It is?" I exclaimed.

"Yeah. Saiki and I brought you directly here and the nurse forced us to go to class. I just came back to see if you were okay and I didn't really think you'd be able to walk home alone." She said. 

Her face is so close to mine. 

I catch a glimpse of her cleavage and I start to turn red.

"So do you want to walk home together?" She asks again completely unaware of where my eyes were.

"Y-yeah. Let me just grab my bag." I say and reach for it.

"I'll take it." She grabs it before I can.

"You can't hold it until I can see you can walk without hurting yourself again." She says with a stern look on her face.

"Alright boss." I reply and head out of the nurse's office with her. 

"Did I really scare you when I fainted?" I asked her.

"Of course you did!" She almost shouted and continued to walk through the school.

"I'm sorry." I said not being able to look at her.

"I already told you not to be sorry." She said and wouldn't look back at me either. 

Why does she seem so distant? I'm fine now. Did I really make her worry that badly? Did I say something to upset her and I just don't remember? I don't really understand why she's acting like this.

"I'm sorry." I repeat.

"For what?" Y/n asks and finally looks at me.

"I'm not really sure." I admit and look down at the ground. "You just seem upset with me and I don't like seeing you this way."

POV: Y/N

*FLASHBACK*

"You're not embarrassing." I said. "You're very sweet."

Toritsuka's eyes started to close and he starts to fall over.

"Oh no!" I shout. 

I catch him before his head can hit the ground. Another PK student is walking down the street and I start to get his attention.