Chapter 11 - Kaidou's Halloween Party

POV: Y/N

It was finally the big day! Kaidou's halloween party. Toritsuka and I had already changed into our costumes. 

Stupid Reita started changing in the MIDDLE of his room so I had to run to the bathroom to change in privacy. 

"Are you ready to go?" I ask Toritsuka who's sliding his suit coat on.

"Hell yeah." He says a lot more enthusiastically than I had expected.

"Wait really?" I ask surprised.

"Why wouldn't I be? I get to see my beautiful princess in a beautiful gown." He bites his lip.

"You really have to broaden your vocabulary." I admit. 

"Look I'm just trying to be sexy and you're ruining the vibe." Toritsuka pouts.

"I'm sorry I just can't hold back sometimes." I say playfully.

"Then I'll just have to make you stop." He smirks raising his eyebrows.

"And how do you plan to do that?" I ask.

"Exactly like this." He says and walks over to me and plants a kiss on my lips. "And now you're all adorably flustered."

I hate when he's right.

We slide our shoes on and head out the door. Our hands intertwine as we make our way to Kaidou's house. 

"I don't think I've ever been down Kaidou's street. Are we going the right way?" I ask.

"Yes. I'm pretty good with directions." He reassures me.

"Are you sure?" I ask.

"Yes I'm sure. Don't get so worried." He squeezes my hand. "If he goes to PK he has to live around this area so we shouldn't get far even if we were lost. Which we most definitely are not."

"Okay." I say and give him a squeeze back.

After a couple more minutes of walking we find Kaidou's house. The lights are on and I see a few familiar faces in the window.

"Are we late?" I ask Toritsuka.

"No. They must've come early to help him set up. It doesn't start for another few minutes. Let's go in and try to help them out." Toritsuka suggests and I nod my head.

Toritsuka rings the doorbell and Kaidou almost immediately comes to the door. 

"Oh great! You're on costumes. That makes me so happy." He smiles and lets us in. 

"Yeah last year he invited us over and we didn't really understand what Halloween was so we all came without a costume." Kuboyasu explains Kaidou's excitement. 

"Ohh okay." I reply while Toritsuka and I remove our shoes. 

"Your mom is really okay with you having a party Shun?" Kuboyasu asks Kaidou.

"I wouldn't necessarily say okay but she's out of town with my siblings so it should be fine." Kaidou explains. "I'll just play it off as a studying party with some friends."

"That doesn't sound believable at all." Kuboyasu retorted.

"Well I want to celebrate Halloween with my friends and she's going to have to deal with it!" Kaidou's voice breaks.

"Yes Shun! Don't let your mother control your every decision." Kuboyasu cheers him on with a pat on the back.

I watch their interaction closely and see Kaidou slightly blush when Kuboyasu comes in physical contact with him.