Chapter 14 - The Towel

POV: Y/N

"I'm going to hop in the shower now." I tell Toritsuka and he nods his head. He's reading a book about spirits. It's kind of odd for him but he's been kind of out of it so I don't question it. 

I enter the bathroom and it's very nice. I hadn't been able to check it out until now. There's a mirror over the sink and it was shaped like an oval. There's cute hand towels on the right of the sink and one larger towel on the left. I turn to look at the shower and it's a stand up shower. It's also made up of glass. 

Interesting choice...

...

I grab the towel and step out of the shower. I wrap it around myself and make my way out of the bathroom. I look over at Toritsuka and he's drooling all over his book as he stares at me.

Well he seems right back to normal. 

"Hi pretty lady." He smirks. 

"Shut up." I say. "It's your turn to shower."

"Yes ma'am!" He salutes me as he makes his way into the bathroom. 

Once I hear the water running I change into my bathing suit and pair of shorts and a t-shirt over so I don't go in public wearing just a one-piece swimsuit. 

I was scrolling through my phone when: "Y/n!"

"What?" I shout back to Toritsuka.

"I need the towel!" He yells.

Oh yeah there was only one towel.

I grab the towel I left on the bed and walk over to the bathroom. Without thinking I open the door to find a nude Toritsuka. I let out a scream, through the towel in his general direction, and ran out of the bathroom as fast as I possibly could.

POV: Toritsuka

Okay, I know I'm perverted but I really did not think that through at all. I should've hid behind the door or something. But why the hell did she just charge right in? Did I sound that desperate? I actually feel kinda bad. I'm getting second-hand embarrassment. I mean I'm so sexy there's really nothing for me to feel embarrassed about. It must've been too much to handle.

I dry myself with the towel and wrap it around myself and walk out of the bathroom. I see y/n sitting in the corner of the room with her arms wrapped around her legs and her head shoved between her legs.

"Hey y/n I really was not thinking so I'm sorry if I weirded you out or something." I say to her. "I seriously didn't mean to offend you."

"N-no that's not it." She says and I give her a confused expression. "I'm just so confused."

"Confused about what?" I ask.

"W-Why," She stutters. "Why I-is it p-purple down there?"

"Purple down there?" I question.

Wait, what?! Is she talking about my pubes???

"Y/N!" I shout. "When did you become such a pervert!?"

"I-I thought you didn't like that word!" She yells back.

"And why were you looking down there?" I ask.