Chapter 20 - New Years at the Temple

POV: Y/N

"Y/n!" I hear a familiar medium calls out to me.

Toritsuka and I had been hanging out around town but he said he needed to take a bathroom break. I had been waiting for him for what felt like hours.

"Were you taking a dump or something?" I jokingly ask.

"No.." Toritsuka replies but it's very uncertain.

"Okay then." I say giving him a weird look.

"I wanted to ask for your assistance." Toritsuka explains.

"It better not be anything dirty." I reply.

"Only if you want it to be." He winks at me and I roll my eyes. "I have to ring the bell at the temple for New Years again. I was wondering if you wanted to come with me and help with the Temple's preparations."

"Yeah I should be able to." I smile. "That sounds like fun."

He walks over to me and starts to whisper in my ear: "Maybe we could do a quickie beforehand-"

"REITA TORITSUKA!" I yell and everyone around us stares. My face turns red from embarrassment from the excessive attention.

"It's nothing." Toritsuka poorly assures everyone and they all give him skeptical glares but quickly ignore us.

"Why did you have to say that?!" I whisper shout.

"Say what?" Toritsuka smirks then laughs.

"You're so gross." I try to keep a serious face but then I start to laugh.

"See I'm irresistible. You know you want me." Toritsuka winks at me. 

"We're already together so obviously I want you." I say.

"Oh you want me huh?" Toritsuka stands even closer to me. "Tell me more."

"I just want to do a little of this and a little of that." I say raising my eyebrows at me.

"Who is this girl? Where did y/n go? This is not my girlfriend." Toritsuka says with a confused look as he looks around for his "real" girlfriend. 

"We'll have some more fun later today okay?" I say and Toritsuka's eyes light up.

"Fun? Oh am I ready for that." He raises his eyebrows. "So what 'fun' do you have planned?" 

"Setting up the temple remember?" I smile and grab hold of his hand.

"That's not what I was hoping for." He pouts.

"Sorry to disappoint." I say squeezing his hand.

"How come you're the only one who gets to squeeze anything?" Toritsuka asks.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I question him. 

"You know a little squeeze of your boo-"

"Someone is incredibly horny today." I cut him off.

"I'm always horny." He replies.

"Yeah I can tell." I laugh.

...

POV: Toritsuka

Y/n and I got back to my place after hanging out around town. I was really glad that she agreed to help me decorate. It's a lot of work and it all got pinned on me because my dad found my porno stash again and decided to make me do all the work. 

"It's like he has never had a dirty thought in his life!" I shout annoyed. 

"I think you're the only temple boy who is constantly absorbed by dirty thoughts Reita." Y/n responded.