Chapter 93

Su Tang pressed, "Then what law are you following? Tell me about it."

"Miss Tang, you are just deliberately embarrassing me. How could there be such a law..." Yang Fude stood up and pointed at Su Tang angrily.

Su Tang smiled coldly. "If I were you, I would put my finger down. After all, since there is no such law the two of you..."

Su Tang looked at Luo Xingchen and Yang Fude and sneered, "Are committing deliberate fraud."

Luo Xingchen, who was suddenly dragged in by Su Tang, hurriedly said, "Young Miss Su, slow down a bit. It's not so easy for a little girl like you to bring out a big charge like fraud, right?"

Luo Xingchen, who had originally been content to watch from the side, felt compelled to defend himself when the topic suddenly involved him.

Yang Fude quickly added, "Yes, how could this be intentional fraud? Also, now that Young Master Luo is here, your business can still..."

"Pardon me but I, Su Tang signed a contract with you, Yang Fude. What kind of thing is Young Master Luo? He has nothing to do with me." Su Tang didn't listen to Yang Fude's excuses and directly interrupted him again.

On the side, Luo Xingchen smiled helplessly. 'What kind of thing was he?' It seemed that though this girl was very young, her temper was really not small, ah~.

"Since you acknowledge that the law does not support you, Shopkeeper Yang, we can say that you divulged my private information without my consent, and we can also say that you tried to transfer the contract signed between the two of us to a third party. So is there anything wrong with me saying that Shopkeeper Yang has breached our contract?" Su Tang picked a teacup up off the table, took a sip, and glared at Yang Fude.

Yang Fude really hadn't expected that after Su Tang finally arrived she only seemed interested in making things difficult for him and didn't seem to have any intention of talking to Luo Xingchen at all. She only seemed to want to talk about how he had breached their contract. "Miss Tang, if you don't want to work with Luo Xingchen, then of course you don't have to. I don't have any problem continuing to fulfill the terms of the contract."

They were all business people, so Yang Fude had quickly considered why Su Tang kept bringing up his 'breach of contract', and eventually he concluded that she must want to devour business from both him and Luo Xingchen. He couldn't help but think that this little girl was really black-bellied despite her young age. He said slowly, "Still, I'd like to advise Miss Tang not to be too greedy, after all, we all know what you're thinking."

When she heard Yang Fude's words, Su Tang raised an eyebrow and flashed a chilly smile. "Have I ever tried to hide my thoughts? Rather, did Shopkeeper Yang think that I didn't know that you've been following me again and again, trying to steal my secret recipe? If any either of us needs to be worried about one party seeing through the other's thoughts, well, it isn't me."

"Anyway, since a better partner has come to find me now, wouldn't I be stupid not to sever ties with you?"

Her tone was very sarcastic. When had she ever bothered to hide her thoughts? Was Yang Fude even someone worth hiding her thoughts from? Hah! He really thought too highly of himself.

"Also, the reason why I said that you've breached our contract is not only because you attempted to transfer it to a third party but also, more importantly, because you revealed my personal information. If you recall, when the contract was signed, it was clearly written that you could not reveal to anybody that I was the source of the goods."

"Back then, it was you yourself who put forward this stipulation, and specially said that it must be written into the contract. Would you like to take a look for yourself?"

Su Tang silently sneered at Yang Fude. How could someone so old still be so naive?

She had always had a principle of treating other people in the same way they treated her, so she had no problems repaying kindness with gratitude. But she also had another principle, and it was called 'remembering a grudge'.

In the past, Yang Fude had followed her on more than one occasion in an attempt to steal her recipe, and that was something she remembered very clearly in her heart. However, back then, there was no one else she could work with, and the contract had already been signed, so the only way she could retaliate was by secretly writing Yang Fude's name on a pillow and beating it up.

So she had waited. She knew that eventually, a big fish would bite her bait. When that happened, if she didn't make Yang Fude suffer for what he had done, her name wouldn't be Su Tang!

"Now, there is an honorable witness here who can help us decide, so I would like to say that I think that it is both reasonable and legal for me to say that you, Shopkeeper Yang, have breached our contract." Su Tang smiled and finally looked over at Luo Xingchen. "I wonder if Young Master Luo agrees?"

Proud Farm Girl With A Spaceजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें