Chapter 3: Grand Plan

I showered yesterday, it was nice to finally be clean, She's clever though, the doors are locked from the outside, so I can't escape in any other way. Even in the bathroom, she locks it from the outside, there's no lock inside. I thought I can use anything for a weapon, but there was only a towel, toilet paper and just shower gel. I was also chained by the ankles, and one of my wrists was chained to the pole, which didn't help.

I can't even change the channel, she comes every morning and puts a new series on Netflix for me. They run for hours, it's the same old shit. "Kayla! Kayla?" I call out to her." Coming!"I hear her press some buttons and she comes inside, that's another problem she's put me in a damn vault. Even when she leaves she puts a code.

"What is it?" She's holding a cup of coffee and magazine in her hand. Over the days, she's placed a long sofa chair near the wall, to keep me company. She lays on the sofa and waits for me to speak. "It's been a few days now, people will be looking for me. You can't carry on like this, someone will find out, Kayla." I see the wheels in a head-turning, she just huffs. "I know your Uncle Mike does deliveries on the motorway, and he'll be gone for a full month." How the hell does she know that? She sees my confused fucked up face and lets out a laugh. "I heard you talk to your friends about it, in school." "What about my phone, he'll be ringing me," I exclaim. "Yeah, I know he has, I texted him back." "You know my PASSWORD!" I bellow at her, I don't know why that's pissing me off more. "Of course, honey. I've seen you type it so many times." "How?" I never have seen her around me. "Well, when I am behind you, walking into class," she states. Flipping hell, her eyes are everywhere.

Okay, she's got that under wraps, what about her parents though. "Where are your parents?" I haven't seen anyone in this house but her. "They are on a yacht, travelling to Europe for the summer. They will be back in four weeks," she sits up straight and plays with her hair. "Where are we?" I look around the room and out of the window, which I haven't even got a chance to look at. I know we are upstairs somewhere, but where. All I can hear is the birds' flying and not much traffic. "We are in the countryside," she looks over to the window. Fuck, I am so far away from home. "Okay, what about my friends, what have you been telling them?" I hope they catch on her lie. "Well, they think you have gone camping with your cousins, like a last-minute thing."

She's lying to everyone. But for how long can she play this? "I need to go back to school, and you too Kayla. What are you going to do, huh? Keep me here forever?" I scowl my face at her, she's fucking Koko. "No, honey," she shakes her head, looking serious. "So what are you going to do, when your parents come back?" I push her. "Neo, by then, I will let you go. She bites her bottom lip. "What?" I am fucking confused. "I am not a monster, Neo. I love you," she pouts her lips sadly. "I just want you to get to know me, but you never give me a chance." "Yeah, that's because you are insignificant to me." I say in heartless tone. But it's true. She might be wanted by many, but not me. Kayla is not my type of girl, she's a narcissist controlling bitch, and I hate girls like that.

"How long have you been planning this?" Well since Valentine's day, when you dumped my gift in the trash can and your friends were laughing." An angry scowl forms on her face." I didn't know it was from you," I say, not remembering much from that night, I was just so fucked up. It's more like a blur. "So are you just going to keep me like this, huh?" I am thinking about what fucking summer I am having. "Yeah, this summer it's just you and me." She lets out an evil cunning laugh, suddenly then her phone rings. Kayla doesn't answer it until she leaves and closes the door. "Hello, dad!" I hear her answer in a cherry voice.

 Fuck, I need to get the hell out of here. I have been Netflix and chilling too much. And it doesn't help that she points a gun right in my face. I pull the cuff as hard as I can; my face goes red out of force. "SON OF BITCH!" I pull and I pull, it's like they made out of Iron. I spin around to see anything I can use. There's a table next to me and a TV hanging on the opposite wall of me. I look to the right,  2 feet away is the wardrobe. She's got my clothes in there, which she stole from my house in the middle of the night, the maniac. 

The other day I was laughing at the fact that her gun was fake and she couldn't aim. She nearly shot me, the bullet went right past my head and it hit the wall, I nearly died. I seriously need to stop fucking about and get a plan ready.