Chapter 14: So Hot

I am just in my cream chino shorts and it's still way too hot, I am sweating like a dog. I look up and I see Kayla undressing me with her eyes. All I see is lust and want, the way she's biting her lip sensually with a fixed gaze on me.

"You look so hot," she says with eyes trailing down my chest and then on my shorts." I know," I moan, feeling helpless. That entices her more, she jumps on the bed and straddles me. "Don't, I am not in the mood Kayla." I close my eyes, trying to breathe. "Why not?" She giggles, running her index finger down my abs, where I am all wet and sticky.

"I need a shower, babe." I face her," you want to join me?" I don't where that came from, but this shit might just work. This heats getting to me. "Me?" She acts like I am looking past her. "Yeah, silly. I want to take a cold shower with you. What do you say?" I lift my head up and just watch her, fiddle with her my hair. She loves my hair, for some reason.

"Hmmmm," she's hesitant, but her eyes keep shifting on to my body and face. It'll be fun, just you and me." I whisper seductively. "Neo," she moans like she's fighting it. "I can't, I love too, but I can't. I know what you are doing, you bad boy." She points at my lips."What I'm I doing?" I'm taken back, thinking she might have got caught on. "I think you are trying to make up for the last time, silly." Her lips go wide and she grins down at me. "Yeah, you are right. "I sigh, thinking she's really stupid. "So, what do you say?" I suggest again. "I'm sorry, Neo. But's it's not like..... I have never seen you naked before," she shrugs. 

"What?" I blink my eyes, she's seen me butt naked? "When? Where?" I lean back on to the pillow, glaring at her. "Oh, it was in school, babe. I wanted to see your hot naked body, so I sneaked into the changing rooms after everyone was gone. I knew you were still in there because the shower was running, I wanted to go in and join you," she pouts her lips looking all sad and shit. "Really?" I raise my brow, surprised that she saw me butt naked, and violated my damn privacy. "Why didn't you, huh?" I tease her with a smirk, trying to allure her in.

"How can I? I was about to take my shirt off when I heard a girl giggle. IT WAS COURTNEY, THE SLUT!" She rages at me. " She was naked and was enticing you with her body. Next thing I see is you making out with her, in the hot shower." She says in a jealous tone. Shit, she saw that? I need to seriously stop doing that, if my coach found out, he'll kill me.

"Com' on Kayla, it was just a kiss." I confide in her, I rather keep the sex bit out, knowing her bitter jealousy, she might just strangle me." I know," she grunts out of frustration. "I just wish you were mine, and I know you might never will be." She slouches her shoulder and bows her head in defeat. "You never wanted to kiss me, or take me to the showers." I hear her voice crack and tears well up in her big blue eyes. I feel gutted, when she starts to sob over me.

 "Oh, Kayla, don't cry." I tried to reach for her, but I can't. I see her teary red wet face and my heart sinks into my stomach. "Come here," I gesture her to come to me, but she doesn't. "Kayla, I need to shower," I chuckle." I know, " she gets up and handcuffs my ankles, then she pulls the gun from the sofa and places it right on the forehead. "Don't move," she says in a teary voice. "I know," I answer. She always does this. She removes my handcuffs from my wrist and steps back, guiding me towards the bathroom. Once I get there, there's a pole with a towel and handcuff attached to it, next to the shower and a stool. She makes me chain my self to the pole, now my backs facing her and I can't move. , I am stuck to the pole, this way, with the gun still pointing at my back, she unlocks the cuffs from my legs, so I can get showered and dressed, It's a long process. But she has managed to plan this whole lot out, the psycho.