Chapter 8: Player

"I hate you," Kayla comes barging in to the room, lecturing me. "Why?" I raise my brow and smirk at her." I thought you loved me, honey." I curl my bottom lip out and bat my eyelashes. "I do, you think this is funny!" She gasps, with a hard glare. "I do actually, I mean.. I'm fucking handcuffed to a bed, who does that shit?" I laugh in her face, I don't know why, but I am not in the mood for her deranged ass, to have a go at me.

"Look!" She shoves my phone onto my face. "These girls are texting you for sex! Plus random pictures are popping up with you making out with girls." "They are old pictures Kayla," I tried to explain, but she's not listening. "Why do they keep sending you them, huh? These girls are sending pictures of you, when you made out with them." Because they are fucked, they're needy and they are desperate." I use the right words, to get her to understand.

"Nope, you have been sexting too and ONE OF THEM IS MY FRIEND!" Oh shit, her minion! "Which one?" I gawk at her, I have no idea who she's talking about, it shows how much attention I pay to her or her life. "It's Laila," she shows a picture of her, as soon as I see it. I get a flashback, of Laila and I, humping in my friend's swimming pool. Yeah, that was a crazy night, I needed a distraction and she was there. "What are you grinning about?" She scolds at me. "Nothing," I clear my throat. "Look, we are not together Kayla. So I can do whatever  I fucking like," my big mouth opens, putting her in her place.

"Well, You're hurting me though!" She points to herself, sounding heartbroken. Damn, I feel bad for her, but what I do is none of her business. She needs to stop this crazy idea that we are together or might be. "I am not yours Kayla and you're not mine. We don't cross paths," I remind her. "If these girls want me, it's not my fault." "I WANT YOU!" She cries out reaching for me, with her open arms. Damn, my heart just shook by her words. But still, I can use this to my advantage."Oh, babe, come here." I coo at her. If she comes over and I just make her feel wanted, she might do as I say and these cuffs might come off. Plus she has no gun on her.

Kayla just stands there, looking stunned by my words."Come here," I gesture by lifting my head and gazing at her intensely. Without a word, she starts walking, slowly. "I want to hug you," I frown deeply when I see her pained face, up close. "You do?" She looks taken back. "Yeah, honey." I answer in a deep soft voice." I can't see you like this, it's fucking tearing me apart. I want to take you in my arms, and kiss your pain away." " Kiss?" Her brows shoot up and she blushes. "But I can't, babe," I grunt out of frustration. "Why?" She scowls her face at me. "Because of this!" I shake my arms, that are tied to the bed. "I want to hold you, feel you, and make you mine," I say in a desperate tone. "Oh, baby, I want you too." She jumps on me. Wow, She's on board, I am smiling inside. "I knew you will come around," she leans in pressing her breasts on me and hugging me from the neck. "I love you, Neo." "You need to untie me, babe." I nuzzle her neck, trying to seduce her.

"Where are those keys, Kayla?" I kiss her soft slender neck, as she grips my hair, feeling breathless. She lift my head up and leans in, our lips are so close that I can feel her breath. She wants me. " Kayla, I want you so bad," I groan in her mouth as I kiss her. She goes full-in on me, slamming me back on the bed railing and ravishing me with her sweet mouth. Fuck, this is intense; I feel a hot sensation running through my body, when I am kissing her. It's fucking electrifying. I'm so close to getting out here, I'm thinking, when suddenly she pulls away and I am kissing air. What the hell? I open my eyes, and she's getting off the bed. "I am sorry, baby. My phones ringing." What? I am shocked. She runs out the room laughing in a happy state. She just left, who fucking does that? I lean back and look up at the ceiling, feeling hopeless. Damn, there goes my plan.