Chapter 11: Tease

I am watching her watching me, our eyes are locked and smile forms on our lips. I think I am having a moment here. Kayla's looking fucking extremely hot today, in a skimpy summer dress with her loose curls. She's teasing me to the max too, the way she keeps bending her ass down and biting her bottom lip. My hearts racing and she's got my attention for once. I can't keep my eyes off her. She lets out a hot tired moan and I gasp. Don't you start that shit, I'm thinking?

Since our last talk, I felt sorry for her in some kind of way. I don't know the more I get to know her, the more I am starting to notice her. Before I never did, her existence was a nuisance to me. All I saw her was a nagging, superficial spoilt brat. And if there was anything for me for her, it was more like a quickie in the back seat of my car, not thing much else. I found her expendable. But I guess I am starting to look at her differently, as I admire her hot beauty.

"What?" Her face lights up in a cheeky grin. "Nothing," I sigh with a dazed look on my face. My eyes fall on her sweet cherry lips, while she's babbling on about something. " Neo, are you listening to me?" She throws a pillow at me. "Yeah, I am!" I break into a laugh. "You weren't," she shakes her head. "I was babe," I assure her with my dashing smile. I change the subject before she says something.

"Isn't your brother going to come, looking for you?" I forgot about her brother, to be honest. I know he goes to University, but it's summer break now." No, he's at our city apartment with his girlfriend, since he's got back from University." She sighs, feeling tired. "You don't seem close, it seems like it," I comment. "Yeah, we were when, we were kids. But then dad hated every girl my brother brought home. He called them gold diggers, so now they don't talk, and Jake just keeps away from the family and even me." I can see she's not happy about that. I feel like even though she's got everything, she hasn't. I guess this is what she meant by everyone that she loves, leaves.

"How come your friends haven't come to see you?" Usually, in school she's always has her group of blonde minions, following her around. "I told them I am going with my parents, so they think I am miles away in the middle of Europe somewhere." "Wow," I raise my brows, hearing her talk about how she had to make excuses to her friends and everyone, so she can do this. I am shocked beyond belief of how much she wants me and confesses to loving me. She so obsessed, it's crazy. I guess I have that magic with girls, a smirk appears on my lips.

In school, I do get girls craving for my attention, but I don't care that much. They follow me more, especially after I sleep with them. I just want to be left alone, but they just don't get it. I don't want more, but they do. They always want the whole fucking white picket fence and a dog called bobo. That was Madison's future with me after we hooked up a couple of times. I was so happy when she transferred to another school, because I was avoiding her like the plague. Good riddance, Madison. She wasn't my only problem, I have had a few crazy girls who just can't accept the word no.

Like recently, an incident happened to me in the school changing rooms. After playing a game of soccer, I went to take a shower. When I came back, I saw  Reyna, a girl who I made out with a few times at some party. I saw her sitting next to my locker, wearing my damn shirt. She'd been waiting for me, while I was in the shower. I told her to take my shirt off, but she wouldn't. I remember chasing her out the changing room because she ran off laughing with my shirt on. My friends couldn't stop laughing, watching me lose my shit. I swear these girls behaviours can be very daunting at times and fucking annoying. In school I never bother to have a meaningful relationship, it just a waste of my time. People move on after a day nowadays, nothings fucking real anymore.

But Kayla she's something else. I mean this whole summer, she's been just keeping me company, just so that she can have those precious moments, that's she's been dying to have with me for years. She schemed this whole thing, just to have me for herself when she could be out there having fun. All she ever thought about is me, and what I want and think of her. Her own thoughts don't even come to her mind. She wants my approval so bad; it's sad and sickening to watch. But regardless of all that she's has kind of grown on me a little bit, over time.