Chapter 9: Home Sick

"Come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!" I pull the chains with both hands. If I keeping doing it, it might eventually break. "Honey, what are you doing?" She comes in with the two cans of Pepsi. "I am just trying to exercise babe," I lie. But I have been doing push-ups with my legs up and crunches on the bed. And even moving my legs while I'm crunched up, to keep fit. It's hard, I don't want to lose my body that I have gained. Sometimes, she chains me by the ankle to the bed, so I can get off the bed and run on the spot. It's sad, what my life has got to. My mind wonders off to my Uncle Mike, he's on the road all alone. I hope he's fine and finds a companion soon.

"I know you're homesick." Kayla sees my gloomy face." I am," I grunt at her. I don't even know what the day is or date. I feel like I am stuck in a time zone." Aww, you poor baby." She comes rushing up to me, taking me in her arms, hugging me to death. She tries to calm me with her sweet whispers. "You'll be fine, will play games and watch the Matrix marathon," she gets all excited. I don't say anything; I just stay numb in her arms. "Neo, don't be sad." She kisses my face, trying to make me laugh. But I don't even smile, which gets her more worried. What happens next is my worst nightmare, she starts tickling me to death. "HAHAHAHAHAH! STOPPPPPPPPPP!" I scream out laughing, I hate torture, especially tickling torture. "Nope," she giggles on top of me, pinning my arms down and tickling me more. I am going to die by this psycho, happy laughing. I need  her to stop because I can't breathe. "Kayla, stop!" I groan, feeling tired and helpless now. "Okay," I won't tickle you anymore. She runs her hand through my hair, trying to style it up.

"You look cute when you laugh. Mister Grumpy!" She pinches my nose and slaps a quick kiss on my lips. "Kayla, don't." I turn my head away. "What? You don't like being kissed?" I don't answer, but purse my lips at her, with a deep scowl on my face. She can't just kiss me when she feels like it, it's a violation of my body and lips. I know I kissed her, but that's because I needed to.  " Neo?" She gazes into my eyes, trying to seduce me with her words. "STOP IT!" I groan, getting annoyed by her teasing. "What did I do?" She asks, looking clueless and shit. "Don't kiss me, I don't like it." I try moving, but she's right on top of me. "It's doesn't look like that on your phone," she states, getting annoyed now. "Well, that's different. I am not forced," I answer back. You're saying, that the hot kiss we had. You didn't feel anything?" "No," I shrug at her, "and it shows that I don't have feelings for you." I blurt out. I did enjoy the kiss, but I am not going to tell her that. I don't care if she gets mad now, I need to get out of here before I go crazy or lose myself.

"We kissed Neo, I know you felt something. You are lying!" She gets off me and starts picking up my dirty clothes. Shit, I need her on my side, it's the only way out. "Look, I am sorry, Kayla." I groan, dropping my head low, looking all sad and cute for her. She laughs under her breath when I do that. "I am tired and my arms are aching, I miss home," I sigh. "Awww, it's okay," she coos at me, in a soft sweet tone. "Come here," she opens her arms reaching for me. I can't fucking come to you, can I? I am cursing under my breath when she patronises me like that. "Neo, I am here for you." She jumps back on the bed and straddles me, squashing my face in her boobs. I know she did that on purpose, because she lifted her ass up when she hugged me. I feel her hands gently slide through my hair and down my back, she is gentle though. I can hear her voice, but it's like in the distance, I am so tired and my eyes are closing. Before you know it, I am knocked out. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz