Chapter 17: Torture

'Twinkle little star. How I wonder where you are?' Oh my God, she left the baby channel on, because I was misbehaving. All I did was rattle the chains and make loud noises, for the past four consecutive hours. I was bored, and now my throat hurts. I thought someone might hear me, anyone. But it didn't work. 'Twinkle, twinkle little star,'" shut the fuck up!" I want to throw something at the TV, this is fucking torture. I might end up falling asleep, by this rate.

"What's the matter, honey?" Kayla walks into the room, holding a pair of cleaning gloves. She's going to clean bathroom, by the look of it, with her bucket of bath cleaners." Can you change the channel, please!" I beg her. "Nope, you got two more hours left," she snickers at me, placing her stuff on the floor. "Are you serious?" I am gawking at her. I can't watch another episode of nursery rhymes. I am going to lose my shit. "Say sorry," she sits on the bed waiting for me." No," I am not saying that. "I was making music, Kayla." I chuckle, seeing her face drop. "That was music?" She raises her brows and gapes at me. "Wow, you are amazing, Neo." She claps her hand and mocks me." I know, I am too good." I boast, with my chest out. She laughs at that statement, making me laugh too.

"I am going to miss this," she runs her hand through my hair and plays with it. "Me too," I suddenly blurt out. Shit, where did that come from? I am thinking, while her eyes are fixated on me." You are? Awww," she coos, wrapping her arms around me and kissing my cheek. "Humph, you love me so much?" I laugh in her neck.       " Yep," she nods laughing. Next thing you know, she's tickling me to death. "KAYLAAAAAAA! Stopppppppp!" I can't breathe, I try catching my breath while she's laughing away, tickling me mercilessly. "Nope," she shakes her head. "Kayla, that's enough," I try to turn, but she pins me down and starts kissing me all over. It's funny as hell, the way she's smooching me. By the time she reaches my lips, I am panting and she is too, our eyes meet and we just stop and my heart flips, fucking emotions. "Neo, I will never kiss you again," she promises me,  with her body pressed against into mine. I feel my hearts racing and I can't stop smiling when her lips touch my lips and we kiss passionately, it goes on for a while. I don't know what it is, maybe I'm happy right now, but I am enjoying this kiss. I kissed her before, but this is different, it feels different somehow." I will never forget you, Neo," she pulls back eventually, feeling breathless. "I know, Kayla." I take deep breathe; I don't want to give her any ideas, that will make her more insane than she is.

 She's looking hot though, her lips are swollen and she's admiring me with sweet love in her eyes. I feel an ache in my heart like I want to hold her at this moment. Shit, what is wrong with me? I am not catching feelings, am I? This is insane, I am not getting Stockholm syndrome? My heart dips into my stomach, and the moment I had just washes away with doubt and insecurity. I always protected my heart from preys. my emotions and feelings are locked up close to my chest, I don't let anyone in. Everyone is a fuck up and they will fuck me over someday, I just trust my Uncle Mike and my friends and nobody else. I didn't expect a prey like this with blonde hair and blue eyes, try to allure me into her trap.  I really need to get my priorities right, I need to get my guard up and stop messing with her and my head.