Chapter 12: Seventeen

"Look, I made you a cake!" Kayla comes in smiling with just my shirt on. I have to admit she looks cute in my shirt. "What do you think?" She places the cake on the table, for me to admire. "Wow, it's something else," I breath out. I am looking at the worse cake ever, created. She can't bake to save her life. "What's the occasion?" I ask her with my eyes on her happy grinned face.

"Nothing," she shrugs with a laugh. " I just wanted to do something nice for you." "Nice?" I quirk my brow at her. Nice is not a word in her vocabulary. She's in good mood today. "Well, I love it!" I lie to her face. "I bet it tastes delicious, just like your cherry lips." I bite my bottom lip and watch her attentively, her face goes red. Ah, she's cute, when she's not acting insane." Are you blushing, Kayla?" I tease her with a smirk. "Nope," she giggles, getting all shy and shit. She's adorable; I am watching her giggle away, as her face goes red.

"Come here," I call her over, and she jumps on the bed with excitement. "What are you excited about?" I laugh when she hugs and starts kissing my face with great enthusiasm. I can't even tell her to stop, it's making me laugh. Plus it's nice to see this side of hers. "Neo, I think since your 17. I am going to kiss you 17 times." She mentions to me, as she looks at me with now lust in her eyes. Oh no, I close my mouth immediately and shake my head, she better not. "No, don't be like that?" She giggles, with her hands on my face, she squeezes my cheeks and my lips pucker up. Before you know it, I get slapped with 17 kisses on my lips. She can't stop laughing when she lets me go. "That wasn't funny," I pout at her with a deep frown on my face, even though it was cute as hell.

" Oh, I'm sorry, honey." She moans, with her lips curled up in a cute pout. "I can't help it; you're so cute and hot." She grabs my cheeks again and squeezes them. "Look at your face," she laughs out loud. "You look so cute with that lipstick on!" I purse my lips together and just glare at her. I bet I look funny with red smudged lipstick. "What?" She laughs. "Kayla, it's not funny, take it off now," I order her in a serious tone. I am trying to be serious but I can't, I am laughing inside. "Awww, nope." She shakes her head laughing in my face. Great, now she's mocking me, like what the fuck?

"Just go!" I turn my face away from her and look out the window, I know she won't. She loves me too much. I rub my face on the pillow to remove it, but she pulls me back. "Stop it!" She faces me back to her and wipes the lipstick off." I am sorry, okay. I won't do that again, I promise." I can see the guilt in her eyes when she eyes my cuffs. I am restrained and she's playing me like that, it's fucked up. "Neo, please don't be mad." She gets off me and covers me with the duvet. "I don't want it, Kayla. I'm too hot." I gaze at her. "Of course you are, honey!" She blows me an air kiss, making me laugh.

"I like to speak to my Uncle, it's been a while," I suggest to her. My mind is still on leaving, but she doesn't know that, since I have been on her good side. "Ermm, I am sorry Neo. But I can't do that," she shrugs helplessly at me. "Why can't you? I am not going anywhere, Kayla." I reassure her with my puppy eyes. But she's not listening, with the distance getting further apart. I see her quickly leave the room. Usually, that puppy eye shit works on girls, she obviously didn't want to fall for it. Dammit, I want to speak to him, he's the only close family I got. Now she's fucked up my mood.