Ember concept

Picture at the top is the best design I've been able to make of her.

Quirk (Read in President Mic's voice):
Ember, member of class 1A, her quirk Demon dog. A quirk with inhuman strength and the possibility do whatever the owner instructs to do. When not under control she's just a quirk-less human with purple skin and demon horns. With a second form, cat mixed with demon she can shrink up into a mute animal, and stay close by her owners side, normally chilling on their shoulders. The bond can be made by the hand with the marking on touching someone who she looks up to, she can touch others with her hand and not become attached to them, however because it's not hard to impress her she wears a glove that will stop the contact.

Concept board:

Personality:Shy and sticks to her master a lot of the time, she can be away from her master for a long time but doing so results in her telepathy with them being 'blurred' so she stays by them

Personality:
Shy and sticks to her master a lot of the time, she can be away from her master for a long time but doing so results in her telepathy with them being 'blurred' so she stays by them. The only time she's angry is when she's fighting, or when she see's someone who treats her master wrong.

Age:
A lady never tells her age, although she looks 19/20 she's much older as says she's lost count, despite being in class 1a during the story she's much older, but because it's her first year and she needs Deku for her quirk, she's in class 1a.

Appearance:
purple skin, black long hair (down to the backs of her knees), bright green glowing eyes, long elf like ears, long horns, clawed hands and legs, she's short but it makes her easier to get on her hands and knees for momentum, her legs are shown on the concept board (idk how to explain them), parts of skin with glowing green spots, horns coming out of shoulders, 5"3, size D breasts (ik this isn't really needed but it helps the character), long devil tail. In 'dog' form, 3 eyes glowing green, skinny ish body, devil tail, with stars on her body that glow green. Her body only has the spots that glow green when she has a master, when not they're white.

Hero outfit:
She wears a black chinese Qipao Cheongasm dress with slits in the side so that she can move in the dress.

Throughout the story there will be concept pictures of Ember.