Chapter 16

You guys arrived back at his house, once he got inside he placed you down on the couch, and sat next to you.

"What happened?" He asked as he looked at you, you rubbed your ear and looked back at him.

"They attacked me, so I used my quirk, in self defense." You said as you wiped the blood away from your ear.

"What is your quirk? Is that why your ear is bleeding?" He said as he placed his hand on your ear. You felt your face getting hot, but tried to calm down.

"Sound bending, however when I send it towards a large amount of people, it causes my ears to bleed or a painful ringing." You said as he got up, and walked away.

Did I say something wrong?

You thought, but he soon returned with the first aid kit. He opened it and got stuff to patch your ear.

"I'll be fineee" You said as you tried to push his arms away, but he wasn't moving. He ended up patching up your ear.

"All fixed!" He said as he smiled, you couldn't help but smiled back.

"I'm going to go get some rest for tomorrow, we have training." You said as you got up, he nodded at your response as you walked away.

You made it to your room and quickly shut the door, you couldn't stop thinking about him. You ran to your bed as you threw yourself on it.

I feel like I can fly, god why does he make me feel this way.

You thought as you grabbed a pillow and put it over your face.

After a while, you got up and headed towards your closet. You grabbed sweatpants and a t-shirt, you changed into them and fell back on your bed.

You grabbed your blanket, covering up your body, and drifted off to sleep.

~~~

"Y/N!!" You heard, you sat up in bed and looked around. You scratched the top of your head as you examined the room.

No one was in there but you, suddenly you heard the voice again.

"Y/N!" The person shouted, you got up from your bed and walked towards the voice. First you went to Keigo's room to see if he was in there.

You knocked on his door, but no response.

"Y/N." The voice said again, causing you to flinch. You looked around the room, and still no one.

You slowly walked towards the living room, looking around to see if you spotted anyone.

"There you are." The voice said, you turned around to see a guy, the guy had purple burns under his eyes, and on the lower half of his mouth, leading down. He also had black hair, with blue eyes.

"Who are you?" You said as you started to slowly walk away. The man laughed as he walked towards you.

"Dabi." He said as he quickly grabbed your wrist, pinning your arms above your head.

Your eyes widened as you looked around for anything, but you spotted nothing.

Out of instinct you kneed him in the stomach, making him let go of you. You ran out of the room and headed to yours.

The man started walking towards you again, but this time he seemed mad. You decided to go to Keigo's room instead of yours.

"KEIGO!!" You screamed as you banged on his door, the man slowly approached you.

Tears started to stream down your face as you saw a blue flame form in Dabi's hand.

"KEIGO!! PLEASE!" You screamed again, the man started to laugh, as he shot the flames at you.

~~~

You woke up screaming, with tears pouring down your face. You darted your eyes across the room, only to see Hawks, by your side.

"Hey, hey, it was a nightmare-" He said, you cut him off by wrapping your arms around him, giving him a hug.

He hugged you back, but tighter. He slowly started rubbing your back, as he comforted you.

"It's okay now, you're safe." He whispered, you cried onto his chest, thinking of everything that happened.

"What was the nightmare about?" He whispered, you took a deep breath and pulled out of the hug.

He got on your bed and sat in front of you, waiting for you to speak.

"This guy, he was in the house, and I was banging on your door to get you but you weren't answered. Right before I woke up he shot flames at me. I think he said his name was Dabi.." You said in a whisper voice, you looked at Hawks and his eyes were focused on you.

It looked like he knew that name, but he didn't bring it up.

"Don't worry Y/N, I'm here now. You don't have to be scared anymore." He said as he softly pulled you back into a hug.

You put your head onto his chest, as you held onto him. You felt him slowly start to get up from your bed.

You grabbed his arm, and he turned back to look at you.

"I don't want to sleep alone.." You said as you pointed your head down. You heard a small laugh from him, as he got back into the bed.

"Ok, I won't leave your side." He whispered as he laid down, gently pulling you down to him.

You laid next to him, with your head on his chest. He pulled the blanket on you, and put his arm around you.

You slowly started to drift off to sleep again, as Hawks never let you go.